Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Not really tears but a note on Derrick Smith transfer View attachment 94759

Does this dude seriously think that Smith is going to enter the portal the week of the game, enroll in their ****** university, apply for a waiver and then suit up on Saturday??? These fückers really have NO clue how the rules work or just believe that they are exempt from all of them.

AB6E356E-9D65-4CDE-A16C-1ACC2F92560F.jpeg
Check out who liked this Turds tweet. ? Answered 🤣 hahahaha.

i couldn't work tomorrow. im too hyped up i need to just be able to lift and drink

Sucks I got a sinus cold out of nowhere so I have been loading up on meds. Trying to kick this thing real quick cause I’m also going to the titans pre season game Sunday night. Got a long 3 days ahead of me and I went ahead and took of Monday also.

Their OL is a massive liability that their fans have been ignoring all offseason. Franks was terrible under pressure last year (among the worst QB's in the country), and that was with an OL with three NFL caliber players. Imagine now with this line? They're a power running team first and foremost. They won their games by grinding down their opponents off of 40-45 carries with a 4.8-5yd avg ypc. They did not win one game off of Franks' arm last year.

Their OL versus our front-seven is a massive mismatch. I expect our defense to have a very good day. Mullen will have stunts and adjustments ready to negate that, but there's only so much scheming you can do around bad personnel.

The reverse for them also isn't true. We've got three guys that, while young, have quality starts and reps. Beyond Zuniga (who's a very limited rusher in the passing game), they've got an average front-seven. Their LB's are slow as ****, and they don't have anyone stellar at NT.

It's going to be an extremely competitive game. We need a top game to win. The idea though, that they're anything but an 8-4/9-3 team is incredible. Even the guys at The Athletic have them at 8-4 on the year.
Does this dude seriously think that Smith is going to enter the portal the week of the game, enroll in their ****** university, apply for a waiver and then suit up on Saturday??? These fückers really have NO clue how the rules work or just believe that they are exempt from all of them.
I shook my head reading what that zipper head wrote. How do these morons know how to log on to a computer? Then there was the next post. Yeah guy, we’re looking at some kid from Louisville who is in the portal to help with depth for the game on Saturday. They can’t be serious but I think they are and are just that stupid. If somebody did that here this place would turn into a bucket of blood.

Advertisement

Lmao...and the best one was "he would be highly motivated against Miami" why?? He made the decision to leave it wasn't like he *** kicked off the team.

Advertisement

I’m pretty sure their semester enrollment closed last week, which, you know, is kind of a prerequisite to being a student athlete on the football team.

We could see a mini-meltdown if they win in a close game. They’ll go right to perception and how it might not be enough to flip our recruits as it’s Manny’s first game- all of the things they’ve used as the basis for why they’re gonna blow us out would become a referendum on Mullet as well as recruiting concerns.

They’ve done themselves a huge disservice. All they can pray for is to really destroy us - and they’ve set that as the expectation so there’s that too.

It's funny how things work out over time. In and around the time we were ranked number #2 in the country and the program look like it was really getting rolling (after pummeling ND), we all circled this game as a massive curb-stomping of them on national TV.

Now, after they finish the season relatively strong and we limped our way into a 7-6 season, they've got it reversed, and apparently we are supposed to just bend over and let them have their way with us.

The truth is, they are at best, a good team, but they are far from the epic and insurmountable beast that they are under the impression they are. We were a half competent offense away from being a 10 win team, too, and this game is a +3 vs +7 spread. They are going to have to play football Saturday, and it isn't going to be as easy for them as everyone is telling them it will be. I love us as the deceptive underdog in this one. I can't wait to lick their tears off this screen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back