Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Bingo I've been saying this for years....also have you ever noticed SEC teams that remain in the Top 25 even with 3 losses or sometimes even 4!! That's I've seen before.

That's the bias when they lose is because the $ec is so tough. Even if they drop a team from the rankings they'll replace it with another $ec team.

Screenshot_20190823-045708_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190823-045731_Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20190823-045749_Browser.jpg

Sucks I got a sinus cold out of nowhere so I have been loading up on meds. Trying to kick this thing real quick cause I’m also going to the titans pre season game Sunday night. Got a long 3 days ahead of me and I went ahead and took of Monday also.

Fellow Titans fan? NICE!!!

Advertisement
Stopped reading when ol' boy said "Florida holds the advantage every position except LB and maybe TE". Boss, we definitely hold an advantage at TE, and it ain't even close. Might as well throw DL in there too, because UF has **** there.

I love this honestly. UF is where we were last year, and we were in LSU's shoes. We didn't recruit like LSU does in the front 7, but we're pretty good up front. I'm trying to see where this stout UF defense is coming from, because I saw Mizzou and Kentucky run all over the lizzards last year, and this season their defense isn't going to be better.

But that's probably because they think we're running Richt's offense from last year as well.

Advertisement
This guy is delusional and a homer. This is why you dont let fans write for you team...

View attachment 94801

Peter, I mean Bob is going to be so distraught and confused after the thorough *** whooping that we give them that to drown his sorrows he’s going to show up at “Moe’s” instead of his usual seat at the “Drunken Clam”.

Advertisement
Peter, I mean Bob is going to be so distraught and confused after the thorough *** whooping that we give them that to drown his sorrows he’s going to show up at “Moe’s” instead of his usual seat at the “Drunken Clam”.

I mean does he not realize our offensive line has been practicing against our defensive line which is a more complete line and unit not to mention more athletic than theirs??

Last edited:
Advertisement
Unsurprising to see their takes. I won't call it an analysis because they aren't. Lots of assumptions being made here from them, particularly in us failing at something and them ignoring their problems.

How they can ignore their OL issues, and lack of depth of talent at DL is mind-boggling. Beyond Zuniga, who's limited in the pass rush, who else on that line is a high talent threat? Furthermore, how do they expect to score so much if there's a mismatch between their our front seven and their OL?

Ironically, they're making assumptions that we made against LSU last year. For one, they believe because we have a new OC, QB, and rotation on the OL, then that automatically means we won't move the ball. Second, they believe because their QB has more starts, despite the fact that he's statistically terrible against any team with a pulse, then they win.

If we can pull off a win tomorrow, the meltdown on their board will be epic.

Advertisement
Back