Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
At the gym this morning and a gator fan asks what i think will happen. I told him idk, but what I do know is you have no DL, or DB depth, and your OL is is full of 3 star unproven players. It was like the first time he has ever heard that from anyone. I swear these dudes live in a dark hole. btw miami straight up is +250, 100 bucks on that sounds about right lol

At the gym this morning and a gator fan asks what i think will happen. I told him idk, but what I do know is you have no DL, or DB depth, and your OL is is full of 3 star unproven players. It was like the first time he has ever heard that from anyone. I swear these dudes live in a dark hole. btw miami straight up is +250, 100 bucks on that sounds about right lol
UM's DB depth is not that good either, especially at the CB position where UM's depth is comparable. I wonder how our freshman CB will be in the future compared to UF freshman CBs.

I love how cute it is when a Gaytor concludes that Miami websites are "deleting threads" just because he can't find confirmation of Jeff Thomas being suspended. A rumor which was given life on the Gaytor boards.
Textbook case of projection

UM's DB depth is not that good either, especially at the CB position where UM's depth is comparable. I wonder how our freshman CB will be in the future compared to UF freshman CBs.

Agreed that we are in some bad spots also at CB and LB and arguable DT if we get an injury. Good thing is we get a bye week after this slug fest. Past years teams had to play these huge games week 1 and then go right unit their season and it has hurt many teams.

Advertisement
True, but everyone knows that. The difference is we have issues of depth, youth, a questionable O-line, a new QB, and a new offense...and thus are unranked. Florida has issues of depth (as bad or worse than ours), a very questionable O-line, a QB that is one of the worst rated against pressure among starters in the P5 (while UM's defense is top rated for creating pressure)....yet are ranked number 8 and even being called a Playoff darkhorse candidate.

We could very well lose this game, especially being week 1 with a new offense. But the idea that Florida is some sort of top-tier team is irrational and baseless.

True, but everyone knows that. The difference is we have issues of depth, youth, a questionable O-line, a new QB, and a new offense...and thus are unranked. Florida has issues of depth (as bad or worse than ours), a very questionable O-line, a QB that is one of the worst rated against pressure among starters in the P5 (while UM's defense is top rated for creating pressure)....yet are ranked number 8 and even being called a Playoff darkhorse candidate.

We could very well lose this game, especially being week 1 with a new offense. But the idea that Florida is some sort of top-tier team is irrational and baseless.

It’s the SEC bump. Outside of Bama and UGA (recently) all the SEC teams start a little higher than they should in the rankings. It helps keep them ranked when they lose so they can claim “better wins” and prop up their resumes.

Advertisement

That's exactly right. For a while I wondered if I was basing my opinion of all their fans on the posts a few random mental patients. But every one of their fans I've come in contact with believe the same crazy sht. Franks is a legit heisman contender, Mullen is one of the best coaches on the planet, they're going to blow us out.

UF delusion even infects their part time fans.

They live in an alternative reality. I had to put one of my older brother's friends into perspective the other day about their use of the term 'Thug U'. It's as if they have zero self awareness because they live in their little bubble and they just re-assure each other on different topics regarding how great it is to be a Florida Gator. Delusional is a **** of a way to go through life.

Advertisement
They live in an alternative reality. I had to put one of my older brother's friends into perspective the other day about their use of the term 'Thug U'. It's as if they have zero self awareness because they live in their little bubble and they just re-assure each other on different topics regarding how great it is to be a Florida Gator. Delusional is a **** of a way to go through life.
most delusional fan base i have seen besides for georgia tech. shocking lack of knowledge coupled with over confidence is a bad mixture.

Absolute truth.

The difference between UM fans and UF fans is that we are aware of our weaknesses, while The Gaytor is in complete denial.

Advertisement
That's exactly right. For a while I wondered if I was basing my opinion of all their fans on the posts a few random mental patients. But every one of their fans I've come in contact with believe the same crazy sht. Franks is a legit heisman contender, Mullen is one of the best coaches on the planet, they're going to blow us out.

UF delusion even infects their part time fans.

He actually hates franks. But he was only worried about their Db depth so i laughed and told him the truth. lets just say hes not very confidant after this morning.

I have to do that all the time at work. they dont even care what i tell them. "Its unranked Miami, we dont need anybody to beat you". I have never wanted to watch a team get destroyed more than the gators right now. Miami better show up to play

Advertisement
Back