Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Crowder is a good dude. His kid is the same class with mine. I was talking to him few weeks ago at a party. Believe it or not hes got a ton of Canes fans in his family. We were discussing the game and he was pretty honest that anything goes when playing the Canes and that hes not sure what will happen because of Enos. He did say if Richt was calling plays then he liked the Gators big, but he really likes Manny

51835B74-6D1B-4CFA-8830-9962158BB5A7.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So when the gaytors lose do their fans who’ve been talking so much shît suddenly realize that what they fantasized about all off season was really similar to this???

4462F195-6106-40FA-B0A0-1E05F6C7C02A.gif

How did that 2 Live Crew Dîck Almighty song go - fûckin like **** but ain’t no dîck goin in???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not so fast my friend, there’s plenty of time to switch him back.

Right now, they have zero choice. They’re talking about using walkons or guys that play on the OL already, as fillers to put in their DLe. Yeah so it doesn’t even count because right now they basically have no choice. Don’t give up so easily

You do realize these are sec sec sec sec caliber walk ons though!

This is in VIP. Who are they building up to be as good as Knighton and Miami hasn’t offered?

Parrish. Because, if he is going to drop Pitt for a school that has ignored him previously, it will be the Gaytors rather than Miami. Riiiiight.

Advertisement
Back