Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wasn't slanton the dude Miami recruited as an ol? But the gaytes got him because they'd let him try DT?
Yup. He was actually a solid 4 star as an OL but he wanted to play on the DL so we passed. His 4 star ranking was as an OL and he wasn’t viewed highly on the DL so in reality, he inflated their rankings that year based on a position he wasn’t being recruited at.

I thought the gaytors would switch him to OL but they actually kept him on the DL so somewhere in this thread, I got that one wrong.

What does this even mean lol
It means the gaytor is thin at positions on the DL, especially in the middle, and their fangirls are trying to figure out who moves where by playing a guessing game of moving players around. Every solution, at this point, leaves serious holes for us to exploit. Let’s hope our OL plays well.

Drove by the stadium earlier today but didn’t see any banners yet on the outside. Last time I watched a football game at Camping World (formerly Citrus Bowl) Franks lost the high school state championship to Bishop Moore. Two things I remember, Franks looked like a giant and Ray Lewis on the sidelines (his son played for Bishop Moore).

Franks is going 0-2 at Camping World after Saturday.

Advertisement
Conliffe’s Instagram is where he posted that his “season is ova”. I’m starting to think that he might have announced it and Mullet was intending to keep it quiet until game time. My reasoning is that Goldkamp would’ve come back by now and said something, one way or the other, but him and the other writers there are quiet. He said he was looking into it so we’ll see. Just a guess.

67F4C649-CCA6-431D-A16A-55B3E67A8788.png

Their mod does not expect Slaton or Stewart to play. What we’ve been saying here, but it’s getting closer to being confirmed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No, they’re starting to panic. They really might be down 3 DTs in this game. And their best safety.

I'm almost ******* giddy about this.

The amount of delusional **** talking they've been talking. If we can establish a running game to take some of the pressure off Jarren this could get interesting for the good guys. If we can play downhill on Franks and force him to throw LAWD HAVE MERCY.

Advertisement
I'm almost ******* giddy about this.

The amount of delusional **** talking they've been talking. If we can establish a running game to take some of the pressure off Jarren this could get interesting for the good guys. If we can play downhill on Franks and force him to throw LAWD HAVE MERCY.

Yeah getting a lead and making them have to play one dimensional is almost too hard-on inducing to think about.

These guys weren’t great on defense last year. If they’re down 3 DTs and Stewart, I don’t give a **** how green our OL or QB is I’ll be really disappointed if we can’t move the ball. These guys were basically above average on that side. This wasn’t a scary defense even with those 4 kids.

Yeah getting a lead and making them have to play one dimensional is almost too hard-on inducing to think about.

These guys weren’t great on defense last year. If they’re down 3 DTs and Stewart, I don’t give a **** how green our OL or QB is I’ll be really disappointed if we can’t move the ball. These guys were basically above average on that side. This wasn’t a scary defense even with those 4 kids.

Agree which is why I'm so perplexed and asking if the homer goggles are on full force. For the life of me I can't figure out how the **** this team is considered a contender for the playoffs.

Clearly they are basing it off of perception.

I suspect in the second half Harris or Lingard starts ripping off really long runs.

If we roll these clowns Manny will own the media lol.

Advertisement
Back