Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Agree which is why I'm so perplexed and asking if the homer goggles are on full force. For the life of me I can't figure out how the **** this team is considered a contender for the playoffs.

Clearly they are basing it off of perception.

I suspect in the second half Harris or Lingard starts ripping off really long runs.

If we roll these clowns Manny will own the media lol.

If you read a lot of preseason stuff, a LOT of National guys have the gator on their “most overrated” lists. I don’t get where their fans get this bravado from either, I agree with you. And clearly some people do think this is some serious contender. But when you peel back the onion you can see this was a very overrated and overachieving team last year, and regression to the mean is probable.

If you read a lot of preseason stuff, a LOT of National guys have the gator on their “most overrated” lists. I don’t get where their fans get this bravado from either, I agree with you. And clearly some people do think this is some serious contender. But when you peel back the onion you can see this was a very overrated and overachieving team last year, and regression to the mean is probable.

We win I will watch college gameday the following weekend for the first time in 7 years to soak in all the tears.

Advertisement
Crowder’s funny. I like that dude.

Crowder is a good dude. His kid is the same class with mine. I was talking to him few weeks ago at a party. Believe it or not hes got a ton of Canes fans in his family. We were discussing the game and he was pretty honest that anything goes when playing the Canes and that hes not sure what will happen because of Enos. He did say if Richt was calling plays then he liked the Gators big, but he really likes Manny

One interesting thing I picked up when looking at their boards. It's obviously speculation, but I saw the Kadarius Toney's name thrown around as a possible suspension. Losing him on offense would be devastating to them.

Regardless, losing Slaton and their other DT is a massive loss. He was their best safety by a mile, and the DT depth is now realistically down to 3-4. This is a massive issue for them. There's massive denial on that board over there.

One interesting thing I picked up when looking at their boards. It's obviously speculation, but I saw the Kadarius Toney's name thrown around as a possible suspension. Losing him on offense would be devastating to them.

Regardless, losing Slaton and their other DT is a massive loss. He was their best safety by a mile, and the DT depth is now realistically down to 3-4. This is a massive issue for them. There's massive denial on that board over there.

Yeah I saw Toney’s name for the first time today. Obviously that’d be gigantic. He’s their most dynamic playmaker on offense, no doubt.

I think I saw something similar but they weren’t just saying he is a magnet for bad stuff so they were worried potentially

Advertisement

They might need to move Zuniga back inside. And then they make guy need to move Burney out of LB.

They might need to move Zuniga back inside. And then they make guy need to move Burney out of LB.
That'll pose some major problems for them. Zuniga isn't effective inside, and they don't have anything close to him at DE to replace him. All in all, they've got some major issues to figure out. There are more holes on their roster than they care to admit.

They're now falling back on their old takes from weeks ago and contorting themselves twenty different ways to not admit that they've taken a few hits. They're vulnerable in this game and they know it.

Advertisement
Alright boys free 7 day trial is up and running. Can't wait to post on 8/25!

Screenshot_20190821-212112_Browser.jpg

Conliffe’s Instagram is where he posted that his “season is ova”. I’m starting to think that he might have announced it and Mullet was intending to keep it quiet until game time. My reasoning is that Goldkamp would’ve come back by now and said something, one way or the other, but him and the other writers there are quiet. He said he was looking into it so we’ll see. Just a guess.

Yeah Mullet said he isn’t announcing suspensions till right before kick. I guess that allows him to weezle some BS quarter long suspensions when he realizes he needs his guys.

Right now they could potentially be without Conliffe, Slaton, Stewart. And they already have kicked off Huggins who was in the 2 deep. Their defense is in shambles along with o-line. If their starting RT who is battling an ankle injury can’t go the whole game that would make Tarquin have to play. They have true freshman all over their 2-deep.

Only position that is truly strong for them is WR and got solid RB. Franks is average at best.

That'll pose some major problems for them. Zuniga isn't effective inside, and they don't have anything close to him at DE to replace him. All in all, they've got some major issues to figure out. There are more holes on their roster than they care to admit.

They're now falling back on their old takes from weeks ago and contorting themselves twenty different ways to not admit that they've taken a few hits. They're vulnerable in this game and they know it.

Burney is the backup to Dean at Star. They can’t all backup each other cause they have no depth haha

Advertisement
Burney is the backup to Dean at Star. They can’t all backup each other cause they have no depth haha
They have holes all over that roster. I think some of their fans are starting to realize that they could actually lose this game. Their OL is going to be one of the least talented they've put on the field in years. I can't believe in game one that they'll overperform or gel. It's going to take time, and Franks isn't a QB who can manage a game with a bad OL.

I thought the gaytors would switch him to OL but they actually kept him on the DL so somewhere in this thread, I got that one wrong.

Not so fast my friend, there’s plenty of time to switch him back.

Right now, they have zero choice. They’re talking about using walkons or guys that play on the OL already, as fillers to put in their DLe. Yeah so it doesn’t even count because right now they basically have no choice. Don’t give up so easily

Advertisement
Back