Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I'll just leave this here.
Image may contain: one or more people, shoes and outdoor

They continuously use last season's offense as a reference for why they're going to roll Miami this year despite the fact that Miami replaced their entire offensive staff and is running an entirely new offensive system. That in it's self would be stupid but it's even stupider because THEY DID THE EXACT SAME THING LAST YEAR. They went from 335.9 ypg under McSharkteef to 426.8 ypg under Mullett with a majority of the same players on offense. Their offense literally improved by almost 100 yards per game just by changing coaches and systems. Either they totally forgot that a coaching change can improve a team from 4 to 10 wins or they're so totally deranged that they think ONLY a gator coach can improve a team.
1,000,000x like.

Seriously, this is the part that I can't wrap my head around. Never mind the whole "we lead the all time series, have more chips and they're scared to play us" thing. That alone should breed at least a small sense of humility. This bunch of inbred morons wants us to believe that a team that went 4-7 2 fuching years ago is some sort of unbeatable juggernaut. why? Beacause Mullen da gawd!!! is coachin em up - that's why (ignore the whole "only played 2 p5 ooc games in his 9 years at Mississippi state (0-2), and still could only muster ~8 wins/year"). So - this thoroughly pedestrian, cousin eddy looking, camel toe having, ****** dancing offensive "guru" can come in and turn 4-7 garbage into 10 win national championship contenders, but absolutely no one else can. Especially not at Miami because... because.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Lakeland High School, I assume. The dreadnaughts.

I mean IMG will really go out of their way to help you with the academics, how was he able to pass his classes at LHS?

I'm from Lakeland...went to Lake Gibson. It is pretty well known that if you are a football player you don't need to do much to pass class at Lakeland High. My buddy's wife went to LHS and "tutored" the football team there when she was in high school. She had to read every book to Chris Rainey (in case some don't remember he was a 4 star RB that went to UF with the Pouncey twins).

Edit: And yes, I am responding to a post on page 1115. I am 70 pages behind due to tons of vacations this summer...but I'm reading every post in this thread. I'd be tempted to say that its a grind catching up...but it really isn't. I just got thru the July 4th Gheytor debacle and it was glorious!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Del Rio is the guy Manny and Enos couldn’t be bothered to leave their offices to talk to.

But he’s “elite” ..I’m waiting patiently for the gaytards to lobby incessantly for this meatball to get a recruiting ranking bump
I totally forgot about that. This shît just got good!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back