Tears Gator Tears

Lol @ Dexter shutting down his recruitment. Isn't that what you do when you commit somewhere in the first place? That's like getting engaged then still going on dates other chicks. The season hasn't even started yet. Let's see what happens after a 7-5 season with losses to UM, UGA, and FSU. It'll be like the chick he got engaged to gaining 30lbs after getting that ring before the wedding.

Advertisement
Lol @ Dexter shutting down his recruitment. Isn't that what you do when you commit somewhere in the first place? That's like getting engaged then still going on dates other chicks. The season hasn't even started yet. Let's see what happens after a 7-5 season with losses to UM, UGA, and FSU. It'll be like the chick he got engaged to gaining 30lbs after getting that ring before the wedding.
The gaytors are gonna look like they gained 50 pounds after 8/24/19.

Not that I want to but I’m not permitted to participate in any praising of the gaytor in here. We have some pretty serious enforcers we’re all subject to. It’s not personal, it’s just “Gator Tears” business.

giving me the boot huh? fair enough lol

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
OK, so let's see if the Gaytors are right about Miami's class being ranked higher than theirs on "volume" and being full of "low-rated 3 stars".

UF - 18 verbals
Per Rivals, 4 have a 5.7 rating (22.2% of class)
3 have a 5.6 rating (16.7% of class)
1 has a 5.5 rating (5.6% of class)
44.4% of Gaytor recruiting class is "low-rated 3 stars"

UM - 22 verbals
Per Rivals, 6 have a 5.7 rating (27.2% of class)
4 have a 5.6 rating (18.2% of class)
1 has a 5.4 rating (4.2% of class)
50% for Miami

Amazing, just how much the Gaytor fans lie about us and our recruiting class. ****, if Restrepo picks up 0.1 on his rating, our stats are nearly identical.

Advertisement
giving me the boot huh? fair enough lol

DetailedAdvancedCutworm-size_restricted.gif
Nah, I like you. I’m not giving you the boot at all. To the dismay of some, I’m good with you on the board and in this thread. You contribute and you’re definitely more unbiased about your team than me about my team.

This thread has a zero praising of the gaytor policy so celebrating gaytor wins of any sort in here brings down holy ****. Everybody’s different but I’ll respect the principles here. As I’ve said before, in real life I’d never just go and be a dîck to you so I’m not gonna do it here from behind a screen. Not who I am. That said, in real life I really do hate the gaytors.

Last edited:
Nah, I like you. I’m not giving you the boot at all. To the dismay of some, I’m good with you on the board and in this thread. You contribute and you’re definitely more unbiased about your team than me about my team.

This thread has a zero praising of the gaytor policy so celebrating gaytor wins of any sort in here brings down holy ****. Everybody’s different but I’ll respect the principles here. As I’ve said before, in real life I’d never just go and be a dîck to you so I’m not gonna do it here from behind a screen. Not who I am. That said, in real life I really do hate the gaytors.

I too like flagator cause unlike 99.999% of their fans he seems to have at least some common sense about him.BUT having said that the quickest way to have holy **** rain down on him is to try and pass along any positive sunshine pumping when it comes to our nemesis to the north.

The very fact that RVA ,the CEO of this thread is not immune to the backlash of sharing gaytor positive news should tell you that it is forbidden in this thread.

This will serve as your one and only warning to not try and do it again.If you do don’t be surprised if a certain bug eyed lady doesn’t come hunting you down to serve as a lead chair in her growing BAND...

I too like flagator cause unlike 99.999% of their fans he seems to have at least some common sense about him.BUT having said that the quickest way to have holy **** rain down on him is to try and pass along any positive sunshine pumping when it comes to our nemesis to the north.

The very fact that RVA ,the CEO of this thread is not immune to the backlash of sharing gaytor positive news should tell you that it is forbidden in this thread.

This will serve as your one and only warning to not try and do it again.If you do don’t be surprised if a certain bug eyed lady doesn’t come hunting you down to serve as a lead chair in her growing BAND...
This thread’s the result of the efforts of many. It's always been bigger than any one person.

This thread’s the result of the efforts of many. It's always been bigger than any one person.

Yea but as humble as you try to be it’s your efforts that are the main reason this thread keeps going and I doubt there’s anyone that would debate that...

Yea there’s a lot of people that contribute to this thread but only one guy that we all look to as our leader.

Having said all this DONT YOU EVER TRY AND INVOLVE YOURSELF IN GAYTOR SUNSHINE AGAIN.....our resident BAND director plays no favorites when it comes to this...😂

Advertisement
Man, I hate UF more than any other sports team. That being said, unless there is some sort of monumental melt down of epic proportions, they aren't getting beat by Ol' Willie. That dude is a clown and might not even be employed by then at FSU. The only way he makes it is if the really really cant find the money to fire him. That being said, F Uf.

Man, I hate UF more than any other sports team. That being said, unless there is some sort of monumental melt down of epic proportions, they aren't getting beat by Ol' Willie. That dude is a clown and might not even be employed by then at FSU. The only way he makes it is if the really really cant find the money to fire him. That being said, F Uf.

The good news is that there was an article last week that said FSU is broke, and they HAVE to keep Willie!

Yea but as humble as you try to be it’s your efforts that are the main reason this thread keeps going and I doubt there’s anyone that would debate that...

Yea there’s a lot of people that contribute to this thread but only one guy that we all look to as our leader.

Having said all this DONT YOU EVER TRY AND INVOLVE YOURSELF IN GAYTOR SUNSHINE AGAIN.....our resident BAND director plays no favorites when it comes to this...😂
54CB3CCE-A2B8-4331-AC8E-3569B5352CE8.gif

Advertisement

Good news for Canes fans is Willie will be around for at least 2 more years.He has an 18 million dollar buyout and FSU doesn’t have the money to buy him out and the 30- 40 million it will take to get a coach to replace him...

Only way he goes is if he goes 4-8 or some sHT and as much as I hate the noles I think they have too much talent on that team to do that.

Advertisement
Back