Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I don't care what RVA says, you're a Gaytor troll...

F the Gaytors, including Gaytor troll 2.0.
I know exactly who 2.0 is specifically though I cannot divulge something I learned in confidence nor am I looking to out him. In no way am I vouching for his viewpoints or approaches. No way.

All I’m saying is that he can be a troll and say some really crazy shît but he’s not an actual gaytor fan. If you are saying that trolling in this thread serves the purposes of the gaytor then yeah, I agree and I don’t want that to happen.

He was spying on you... but RVA was spying on him...

View attachment 90597

Advertisement
I know exactly who 2.0 is specifically though I cannot divulge something I learned in confidence nor am I looking to out him. In no way am I vouching for his viewpoints or approaches. No way.

All I’m saying is that he can be a troll and say some really crazy shît but he’s not an actual gaytor fan. If you are saying that trolling in this thread serves the purposes of the gaytor then yeah, I agree and I don’t want that to happen.

Fair enough. But if D Rev Lee can take a ban, so can 2.0.

if you walk like a ****,and talk like a **** your a ****...I DGAF if your a Cane in hiding or not.

**** tears lends itself only to further the downfall of the gaineville mullet and his band of looney tunes they call fans and the collection of criminals they call a team.

Advertisement
if you walk like a ****,and talk like a **** your a ****...I DGAF if your a Cane in hiding or not.

**** tears lends itself only to further the downfall of the gaineville mullet and his band of looney tunes they call fans and the collection of criminals they call a team.
Yes. Anyone trolling in this thread is serving the interests of the gaytor and subject to being a snack for my dorsal finned friend.

Advertisement
Yes. Anyone trolling in this thread is serving the interests of the gaytor and subject to being a snack for my dorsal finned friend.

I knew INDAY had to be around somewhere lurking....there's no place in here for PITA trolls we got enough of us regular PITA's that ARE true CANES for that ...lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back