Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am I dropping the Y from gators?

No.

There is a difference between making punny jokes about our rivals' team names (UiF Gaytors, F$U SemenHoles) and actively discriminating against a POSSIBLY (we literally have no idea) *** HS recruit by claiming fake "locker room fit" excuses.

I have no idea whether Chantz is, or isn't, but Miami is the absolute best place for him. No need for him to waste his time being targeted by homophobes in some SEC college town.

Advertisement
I live in upstate SC. They have a LOT of fans here. Most have finally come back to reality & stopped chanting "SEC" after they watched Clemson taking regular ***** on them & their conference. Their one goal in life is to see SC beat Clemson again. They hate UGA more than UF. In fact.. I don't think I've ever heard an SC fan so much as acknowledge their existence. They see their season like this:
UGA - Drinking - Clemson - ? - Profit.

This is accurate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've had a rough monday.

Can anyone @RVACane point me towards gator tears over redding or noles tears?
It’ll get better buddy.

As for the gaytor, they’ve had some luck on the trail lately so it’s pretty calm over there. There’s a Williams thread in VIP. Noles are falling apart.

A suspected troll brought it up. That said, I know how it’s intended and not intended but I need to think about it. I try to be consistent with things. I definitely do t want to turn this into a political thing.
RVA, there is NOTHING derogatory with the word ***. It is used by homosexuals to describe and differentiate themselves form heterosexuals. *** people use it with pride e.g *** pride month, *** Parade etc. :hh9beelfgeoezuwg.jpg:

Advertisement
Back