Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@brock, thanks for posting this on the board.
32ED86D3-DEAC-4CE1-8147-A42DC57579DF.jpeg

Advertisement
Yeah, but them getting Zipp ****ed me off. Henderson would have been a good consolation prize

Zipp is nice, but assuming we hold onto our TE and Flex players we have pledges from in the 2020 cycle (Odom, Johnson and Bell), it's not going to be a given for him going forward that he's going to get PT.

Zipp is nice, but assuming we hold onto our TE and Flex players we have pledges from in the 2020 cycle (Odom, Johnson and Bell), it's not going to be a given for him going forward that he's going to get PT.
But but but Lakeland???

Advertisement
This just filled my cup. I went to look at the UF commits on 247. They have the top recruits of all time embedded at the bottom of the page. The 2nd highest rated UF recruit of all time..........Brock Berlin. The fan base must loooooove seeing Brock's face on the site every time they look at their commit list. I know I do!!!!

Here is Jovens Javier the almighty gaytors 5 or 3 star guard (depends on who you ask) getting his *** kicked at the rivals 1 vs 1’s makes you really see why 247 has him so low (his reps are at the very end)

Jalen Rivers looked impressive once again in his reps. Quick feet for a dude that big. Big get for our staff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Good bro..but ever since I graduated from grad school and had to join the rat race again, my time on here has been extremely limited. Im trying to integrate back in slowly.
Totally understand. Glad you finished your grad degree. I’m just glad to see you getting back on here. I was thinking about you last week when I was revisiting the evolution of this thread.

Advertisement
Back