Tears Gator Tears

27665B26-8CD4-4B5F-8E22-F48CE2B0017E.jpeg

Looks like someone had a late night snackie snack

795FC6E8-52D9-4613-89AB-96CABFAD6311.gif

Advertisement
5-7, 9-4, 7-6, 8-5, 7-6, 10-3, 9-4, 6-7, 9-4

No, those aren't the records of the last couple coaches at Miami who got fired, those a Dan Mullens career records at MSU. Yup, this coaching savant who's going to coach circles around Manny Diaz averages 7.8 wins per season. Now wait, it gets better. Mississippi State played 4 non conference games a year. Not one was against a p5 opponent. So a guy who averaged less than 8 wins a year got more than half his wins against FCS and G5 teams. This is the guy who's impeccable coaching record is going to put the gaytor over the top.

#50PPG
#heisman

Advertisement
I’ve already seen the response which is:

“Dan did that at MSU. Do you know how hard it is to win at MSU. Dan’s won more than anyone in the history of their program.”

Lol. They always have an excuse for everything.
Apparently it's not THAT hard. His replacement, Joe Morehead, won...wait for it....8 games last year!. Here's the kicker, Morehead actually defeated a P5 Kansas State team. That's something Mullet never did.

Advertisement
Now my helmets on
You can't tell me I'm not in space
With the national guard United States enterprise

Supersonic bionix robot voodoo powers
Equator x
My chance to flex
Skills are ampex

Armed with 7 rounds of space doodoo pistols

Was always a fan of Black Elvis.

kool-keith-36.jpeg

Looks like zipperer got in at uf and is on campus. devayie hammond however might not make it in so that’s 4 4 star recruits gone from their recruiting class. Blake alderman says hammond won’t be their for summer B and doubtful it gets worked out in the fall

Advertisement
5-7, 9-4, 7-6, 8-5, 7-6, 10-3, 9-4, 6-7, 9-4

No, those aren't the records of the last couple coaches at Miami who got fired, those a Dan Mullens career records at MSU. Yup, this coaching savant who's going to coach circles around Manny Diaz averages 7.8 wins per season. Now wait, it gets better. Mississippi State played 4 non conference games a year. Not one was against a p5 opponent. So a guy who averaged less than 8 wins a year got more than half his wins against FCS and G5 teams. This is the guy who's impeccable coaching record is going to put the gaytor over the top.

that is al golden and randy shannon and even mark richt to a tee.

Advertisement
Looks like zipperer got in at uf and is on campus. devayie hammond however might not make it in so that’s 4 4 star recruits gone from their recruiting class. Blake alderman says hammond won’t be their for summer B and doubtful it gets worked out in the fall
What about Henderson?

Advertisement
Back