Tears Gator Tears

398721B8-EAD8-4639-9C58-176DEAC044A1.jpeg
D8E0D68F-4867-4842-8AF5-65B84B51FC7C.jpeg
0BDABB1A-93CF-434F-B4F4-FFDF16EA55FC.jpeg
D595F97D-88BE-408C-8483-3EA6238AE920.jpeg

Advertisement
RVA I know everyone appreciates all the hard work you do bringing the stupidity and delusion that is the UFAG site to this thread but my brother I really do worry that just reading this garbage every day will cause severe damage to your retina’s and your common sense.

Please make sure you give your mind and your eyes a rest everyday cause no one can read their bullsHT on a constant basis everyday without finally losing all sensibility....

Advertisement
I really am dumber for reading their board so much.

I recommend you take breaks from reading their gaytarded bullshlt by viewing a healthy amount of heterosexual ****.

Not only will it clear your head, it'll prevent the inevitable ghey osmosis that occurs with too much gaytor contact.

Advertisement
Here is Jovens Javier the almighty gaytors 5 or 3 star guard (depends on who you ask) getting his *** kicked at the rivals 1 vs 1’s makes you really see why 247 has him so low (his reps are at the very end)

**** fans will argue it was before lunch and he was suffering from low blood sugar. Dude was getting manhandled on bull rushes, which with his size should be his strength. Can only imagine how bad he will look trying to defend someone with speed or that actually has pass rushing moves.

On other note, how glorious will it be if Rivals, where he has his highest grade, drops him after evaluating him live??? After all the *****ing turds have been doing criticizing his 247 ranking, pleading with them to raise his ranking.......
MOAR TEARS!!!

Advertisement
I don’t get it on Wingo. The gaytors said they got the best LB in Florida but they’re always full of shît. That said, I’m assuming he’s a good player and he was throwing up the U at their fiesta.

Did we not recruit him? If so, why? Overrated, better targets...??? I haven’t seen much on us pursuing him lately.
In the words of Franchise, he is a Broward ghey. What Broward gheys love to do is go to Florida, which normally works out pretty well for us because they normally end up as nobodies in the end 😁.

Advertisement
I really am dumber for reading their board so much.
I for one want to say thank you. To me, you're a notch below a military serviceman. The way you've sacrificed your precious brain cells for the good of the Orange and Green and the hatred of all things gaytard is impossible to go unnoticed. You practice law, right? So you need those little guys. Again, a thousand thank yous for your brave sacrifice..

mm a
I for one want to say thank you. To me, you're a notch below a military serviceman. The way you've sacrificed your precious brain cells for the good of the Orange and Green and the hatred of all things gaytard is impossible to go unnoticed. You practice law, right? So you need those little guys. Again, a thousand thank yous for your brave sacrifice..
i haven’t practiced law in years and what precious few brain cells I have left are squandered between ganja and reading these fools porsts. I’m actually a peaceful walking zombie at this point.

Advertisement
Back