Tears Gator Tears

I don’t get it on Wingo. The gaytors said they got the best LB in Florida but they’re always full of shît. That said, I’m assuming he’s a good player and he was throwing up the U at their fiesta.

Did we not recruit him? If so, why? Overrated, better targets...??? I haven’t seen much on us pursuing him lately.

I really have no idea. I just find it funny that UF would take him after that lmao. No pride. I would love to see Manny go flip the kid though. It would be raining tears if that happened.

Advertisement
I don’t get it on Wingo. The gaytors said they got the best LB in Florida but they’re always full of shît. That said, I’m assuming he’s a good player and he was throwing up the U at their fiesta.

Did we not recruit him? If so, why? Overrated, better targets...??? I haven’t seen much on us pursuing him lately.

Definite head scratcher. No idea why this kid basically never gave us a chance

Advertisement
Advertisement

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hilarious. I have been to plenty of podunk towns like Gaynesville. Usually the ONLY thing to do is go to Walmart. Kids grow up hanging out at Walmart. It is the cultural epicenter of their lives.

Not saying there is anything wrong with that, but as usual with gaytors, pot meets kettle.
In Towns like that people refer to Walmart as “The Mall”. To be fair tho, people in Gainesville refer to Walmart as “the other mall”.

Advertisement
Back