Advertisement
Everybody delusional over there, the players, fans. All of that sh*t lol

View attachment 87878

Pitts - 3 receptions for 73 yards in 2018
Gamble - 7 receptions for 58 yards in 2018
Krull - 6 receptions for 75 yards in 2018

Tight End U!

These motherfvckers are INSANE.

Brevin Jordan outperformed ALL THREE OF THEM ADDED TOGETHER.

Did I read correctly? Some of those cvcks think they still have a chance with anaele? Yeah I can see he really wants to be a gaytor. He was the only one in the room that was smart enough to not simultaneously salute Hitler while cupping his balls. If Mullen and crew keep pursuing him I hope he gives them that same GTFOH look.

gator fans are simply the biggest morons. I've seen this winner before. Basically thinks Kirby's threatened by Mullen, simply because Kirby keeps poaching guys from UF that Mullen is after.

Which just proves that if and I say IF Kirby thinks this then he is 1000% a better recruiter than Mullen. If hes able to convince a kid who will 3rd or 4th on the depth chart at UGA to commit vs UF where he could be competing for a starting spot immediately then Mullen flat out sucks

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s laughable

3 of the top 10 RBs from 2018 are Canes. UM has 2 higher rated RBs from this one class than their highest rated RB on the entire roster. UF has zero 5 star RBs.
They actually have 0 five star recruits until you go back to 2015. An OT and a DE. Their last offensive skill player that was a 5 star was RB Kelvin Taylor in 2013.

Let that marinate.

6 signing classes without an offensive skill 5 star, for the biggest star ***** fan base in the country. BUT BUT BUT THE GAYTORS ARE A BRAND!!!!!

And who the fvck is Kelvin Taylor anyways?! I had to Google that ****. 5 different NFL teams in 2 years after being signed in the 6th round. Couldn't even stay on a practice squad...and ended up on the Orlando Apollos. Who coached the Apollos at the time? Steve the ******* gayturd Spurrier.

It's a wonder any high ranking recruit would want to go to that ****hole.

I saw the Brock Vandagriff kid they thought they were getting for 2021 QB committed to Ok.

Thursday morning tears? @RVACane

Ehh...nobody expected to get him we're more in the line of thinking we can land Carlos Del Rio for the 2021 class and that Brock would end up at UGA.

I wanna say Cam'Ron Ransom is another from the 2021 class we're showing interest in.

They actually have 0 five star recruits until you go back to 2015. An OT and a DE. Their last offensive skill player that was a 5 star was RB Kelvin Taylor in 2013.

Let that marinate.

6 signing classes without an offensive skill 5 star, for the biggest star ***** fan base in the country. BUT BUT BUT THE GAYTORS ARE A BRAND!!!!!

And who the fvck is Kelvin Taylor anyways?! I had to Google that ****. 5 different NFL teams in 2 years after being signed in the 6th round. Couldn't even stay on a practice squad...and ended up on the Orlando Apollos. Who coached the Apollos at the time? Steve the ******* gayturd Spurrier.

It's a wonder any high ranking recruit would want to go to that ****hole.
ESPN had him as the #1 RB in the nation, simply because he’s Fred Taylor’s son. He wasn’t even the best RB in the state that year...Alex Collins was.

Advertisement
Rosemy just committed to Georgia.

Kirby just keeps filling his class with guys he doesn't really want, just to **** off Mullet and the Gaytors...

But, hey, add another name to the Gaytors Flipz List...

I highly recommend reading that thread on the Turds site if you need to refill your cup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back