Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
F1CFC1E7-417C-4FE3-B66B-D5EB7B964786.png
621C07FC-052D-45E4-B844-D35F0677C36B.jpeg
05F3DFC1-3056-4374-BFD3-4DB1BC4206EC.jpeg
73A6318B-B05A-4FC5-8A8E-77DE04101962.jpeg

Advertisement
Since when has Florida been the "flagship program"
You didn’t know that the University OF Florida is the marquee, flagship school for all of Florida???

Oh yeah... I’ve seen that self-annointed title used a few times. They think they have more rights to higher academics, better recruits, better everything as some gaytarded fiction of a blu-blooded birthright fantasy they have. That’s why it’s so unnerving to them when us or F$U has more success than them in anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I kinda wish that the canes were going after some of their prospects, because at this rate, we'd beat them for the grand majority of them. I wonder how the tears would manifest If we stole a kid from them. If they can't admit defeat to Smart, Orgeron and Saban, I guarantee you they wouldn't be able to take an L from Manny Diaz. Imagine if we land even just one of Knighton, Jones-Bell, Worsham, Issiah Walker, Elijah Roberts, Morven Joseph, Tennison or Avantae Willliams. They would have a meltdown.

I kinda wish that the canes were going after some of their prospects, because at this rate, we'd beat them for the grand majority of them. I wonder how the tears would manifest If we stole a kid from them. If they can't admit defeat to Smart, Orgeron and Saban, I guarantee you they wouldn't be able to take an L from Manny Diaz. Imagine if we land even just one of Knighton, Jones-Bell, Worsham, Issiah Walker, Elijah Roberts, Morven Joseph, Tennison or Avantae Willliams. They would have a meltdown.
Absolutely... and the sooner the better. Even if some rumors or CB’s come out after Paradise, of any of the guys you mentioned, I’m certain that they’ll start crying and ripping Mullet and questioning how a kid could choose Miami over the vaunted gaytor.

There’s already been a small mention of Avantae liking Miami (1 guy predicted Miami in a thread) but I don’t think they take us as a real threat yet. But imagine if it was Knighton? We already have Chaney and then if we stack that stud chip when they are looking way down their RB board?!!! LMAO!!!

That might drive their board into a frenzy faster than anyone save for Dexter. And any flip of Dexter anywhere will cause a frenzied meltdown. Gurvon Dexter bailing on their class is my number 2 wish for “Gator Tears” after us beating them on 8/24.

Advertisement

We have... Chaney, Anaele, and Rivers for starters. They change the narrative that those guys were overrated or were not actually pursuing them.

Advertisement
Back