FD34F313-AC55-47B2-A572-9B794E5E3D2A.jpeg
C701308C-4399-4AAB-89F7-CD333DB66282.jpeg
32CF4BCF-00D3-4449-81EC-F124356000F9.png
CFB2960F-BEAC-46F3-976A-169DD8BC6646.jpeg
E0ECC34D-D285-40CB-90A8-6A7DE744F043.png
E0DCA974-AE1B-4F44-82E1-E4704055433F.jpeg
6DA93B69-CA2F-46CB-BA85-A7E38FF5318A.jpeg

Advertisement
All that needs to be realized is that no matter how good or bad we were or how good or bad they were these delusional fcks from the land of incest and jorts have beaten us ONCE in over THREE DECADES.....let THAT marinate for a while. ONCE in 32 years.

So let these lords of illiteracy ,these masters of mental *********ion, these participants of incest continue with their diatribe that is their delusion and think that August 24th will be anything but the usual Cane asswhipping that happens every few years when these cowards come out of hiding and play us.

Keep running your mouths you poor excuses for human life but on August 24,2019 you will once again find out that the U is your kryptonite. All the excuses that will follow will only serve as sweetener for my coffee every morning so much so that it will be cause for me to have to go buy a much bigger cup as the sheer volume of tears will dilute my coffee to the point that I would be afraid of contracting diabetes.

All that needs to be realized is that no matter how good or bad we were or how good or bad they were these delusional fcks from the land of incest and jorts have beaten us ONCE in over THREE DECADES.....let THAT marinate for a while. ONCE in 32 years.

So let these lords of illiteracy ,these masters of mental *********ion, these participants of incest continue with their diatribe that is their delusion and think that August 24th will be anything but the usual Cane asswhipping that happens every few years when these cowards come out of hiding and play us.

Keep running your mouths you poor excuses for human life but on August 24,2019 you will once again find out that the U is your kryptonite. All the excuses that will follow will only serve as sweetener for my coffee every morning so much so that it will be cause for me to have to go buy a much bigger cup as the sheer volume of tears will dilute my coffee to the point that I would be afraid of contracting diabetes.

i hope we beat the holy **** out of them. i want a 70-0 type beating

Lmao I also wondered about the depth issue because it’s August. Wouldn’t that make it less of an issue since it’s week 0? Don’t they know injuries and fatigue occur late in the season?

Wait never mind, just realizing I assumed they know what the word fatigue means.
I think they're referring to fatigue from playing in the heat but they forgot WE PLAY IN FLORIDA YEAR ROUND TOO.

I think they're referring to fatigue from playing in the heat but they forgot WE PLAY IN FLORIDA YEAR ROUND TOO.
It’s typical narcissistic gaytor-speak. They only see their strengths and their world, how they fantasize it. They’ve got no self awareness and not much awareness of what they’re facing on 8/24. The more they dismiss us, the better.

Advertisement
God I hate them and want to destroy them! I can’t wait for the mid game posts on gaytorbait asking why can’t we stop there D ends and why can’t franks complete a pass and why can’t PeeRine run on ther linebackers. And then when we’re on offense the classic gaytor getting *** kicked comments of geez martell is a lot faster then I thought, that’s why we can’t stop there offense. And dang there tight ends are complete mismatch for our Randy 3 star special upper class men linebackers. And **** I guess loosing lingard to them was a huge loss because he’s running all over us. And then finally acceptance when they start to unload on mullet about how he is letting all the best players in north central Florida go to
Miami and Clemson. Lol priceless!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back