Tears Gator Tears

They still think he’s the X’s & O’s Gawd. It’s his staff and facilities. I’m sure he’s a good playcaller. Facilities aren’t killing them. Mullet and staff are weak recruiters and Mullet’s leadership, actions & decision making has created an environment that’s unappealing. His personality was said to be the reason Miami didn’t want him. I can see why. Our BOT got that right.
Agreed. They come up with more excuses than a hooker in church.

Advertisement
They still think he’s the X’s & O’s Gawd. It’s his staff and facilities. I’m sure he’s a good playcaller. Facilities aren’t killing them. Mullet and staff are weak recruiters and Mullet’s leadership, actions & decision making has created an environment that’s unappealing. His personality was said to be the reason Miami didn’t want him. I can see why. Our BOT got that right.

He came across both times as a completely egotistical *******, imagine that!

Advertisement

lol Full Gaytes logic on display right here gents. My man wants to see if they can out dumb Kirby.

Advertisement
Interesting they (Mullen UF defenders, UGA, ESPN) are quoting the class rankings as catching up or doing well. I assume these aren't adjusted for them losing their QB, a highly ranked CB (was he their top recruit?), and at least one other player so far? I think there are 3 others on the bubble still? Either they are still waiting or have gotten in since I have not seen any news.

I am sure we could have a super highly rated class every year if we were willing to accept guys who are highly rated but have no chance of actually making it into any college. Also including guys who are highly talented but nobody wants because they will be arrested before playing a game. That ranking doesn't mean jack if the players can't even be in college or stay in it.

Advertisement
Interesting they (Mullen UF defenders, UGA, ESPN) are quoting the class rankings as catching up or doing well. I assume these aren't adjusted for them losing their QB, a highly ranked CB (was he their top recruit?), and at least one other player so far? I think there are 3 others on the bubble still? Either they are still waiting or have gotten in since I have not seen any news.

I am sure we could have a super highly rated class every year if we were willing to accept guys who are highly rated but have no chance of actually making it into any college. Also including guys who are highly talented but nobody wants because they will be arrested before playing a game. That ranking doesn't mean jack if the players can't even be in college or stay in it.

The quotes about UF "catching up" were before they lost Jalon Jones, Chris Steele, and the kid who didn't qualify.

The posts from the UGA board were from right after signing day. Someone found them because they got bumped on the UGA boards

Advertisement
Cool. Thanks. I guess I should have checked the dates.

Need to look at the comments from the UF board talking about their class ranking. I have a feeling that might be more recent.

It can be hard to tell from screenshots, but I believe that thread was an old one that someone bumped, so some of the comments were old and some were new.

Certainly, the quotes about the UF recruiting class being so good were right after Signing Day.

Bill Cervone....Alachua county state prosecutor. Also UF graduate, Law student graduate. No bias I'm sure
20190612_103437-jpg.87342

It’s going to take a videotaped murder with the player or coach mugging for the camera and posted worldwide where he has no choice, for Bill Cervone to charge anyone in that program.

^^^This is why this thread existence is not dependent on the outcome of Aug 24 or any other time those pvssies grow a pair and play us. We can completely skull fock them 100-0 that day for our EIGHTH victory out of the last NINE meetings and these delusional inbred sister focking pvssies will still be making idiotic comments like this. FOCK THEM!! I can’t wait to absolutely SMASH THEM ON 8/24 and then come here and bask in a flood of TEARS!!!

Advertisement
Back