Tears Gator Tears

My grandparents have lived there almost 50 years, as brown minorities. And it’s not the vibe I’ve ever gotten. But im sure there are some rotten apples. But just because someone had a southern accent doesn’t = racist. In fact many people there are much more pleasant and helpful to my grandparents than I could ever imagine someone in Miami being.

LMAO

DisfiguredOldBass-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
So I went yesterday to Benny's on the Beach in Lake Worth. If you have never been, its an awesome place.

Anyway, I am having drinks with some friends from out of town, and one of them says, "do you have a lot of those here?". I looked at up and saw that he was referring to a tranny, dressed in.....wait for it......JORTS!!

Advertisement
That’s really good. We should have an @OBLIVION kills trolls dead gif nomination and selection deal going in here. I don’t know if we can use kills trolls dead. I think we’ll need an Oblivion exclusive line to go with it.
Well if it's just for this thread .....

wRLfm5ZH5T5vyz99EIp4I6jFMOtUapvtP1OFNZMio2s.gif

Hemsly salmons or whatever in the pink and white... Oblivion in the white and Navy.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Typical idiotic post.

You're whining about the drafting of assault/battery laws. Now you are yapping about police reports/evidentiary standards. Those are two different things.

And you're the one who cited the Pickup Basketball Law of "no blood, no foul". Which, of course, is contrary to the actual state law on the books.

If the tow truck driver wants to report a crime, he is free to do so. If the police file charges, that is their job. If the state attorney investigates and does not believe that the case is winnable, that is his/her prerogative.

But it is NOT the job of the state attorney to give a quote to the media where he casts aspersions on the state law BEFORE HE HAS EVEN INVESTIGATED and it is NOT the job of the state attorney to defend an accused by citing that the accused is a football player BEFORE HE HAS EVEN INVESTIGATED.

Only stupid people act as if "he-said/she-said" cases are unable to be tried. People are convicted based on victim testimony ALL THE TIME.

Folks like you - are why this is such a pussified nation today. Argue over the most incremental things. The law? You're talking about the ACTUAL state law on the books?

The law is a suggestion. Law says speed limit 45mph? Just a suggestion. A good one, maybe - but how many actually do 45mph?

Men - actual men - may bump each other, push each other - and only vaginas whine and want to file charges.

If you're in the repossession business? Don't be surprised if you run into resistance. You're a bail bondsman? Don't be surprised if you run into resistance. You're the cashier at the Starbucks? Yeah- be surprised if someone grabs you.

So. Are the assault and battery - ACTUAL state laws on the books - suspended during a pickup game of basketball? Oh! How about a high school or college game of football?

I see assaults and battery's all game long - per the LAW. Any idea WHY?

Grow up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back