Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
And it was severely over rated with like 7 LBs and 6 WRs and 7 guys from the same school (MNW).

The 2 5stars (Forston & Brown) never did **** here.

MRob and Aldarius “Glue Hands” Johnson were both borderline 5stars that ended up being busts too.

Best guy from the whole class was an undersized 3star LB named Sean Spence.

Man I sure did love Spence though. One of my favorite more recent Canes. But you are right, the class underperformed, to say the least. I remember that class had me promising a National Championship within 4 years, hindsight’s a *****.

769CD1BA-802D-4A38-8EDC-B0C1A1EE8BAA.png
7477EA8F-277F-4B94-9299-191CACEAFE45.jpeg
7775B20D-B526-4EDB-9E74-9D2432D51AB8.jpeg
E1AA96BF-D279-44B4-87A5-54572E1EEFBB.jpeg
108FCAEC-AF89-41BB-91F8-EBCC6EAC7DDA.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Delete your account. We do not need you.
Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.
yes you are exactly what I picture when I picture a true Miami fan.....Now do us all a favor and climb back on your sister for some gator “fun”.

Advertisement
yoh, the anxiety-alleviating and sleep-prolonging qualities of CBD oil make it a good option for many people with insomnia. Those who experience insomnia due to pain or discomfort may also find that using CBD oil alleviates their physical symptoms to a noticeable extent. CBD oil may also promote daytime wakefulness when taken in small amounts; people with insomnia can use it as a pick-me-up if they feel excessively tired due to lack of restful sleep. visist this https://www.gyo.green/seedsman-mini-gun-auto-sds-mni-fa.html, have a nice day.
The ol’ 5 knuckle shuffle works too.

Advertisement
yoh, the anxiety-alleviating and sleep-prolonging qualities of CBD oil make it a good option for many people with insomnia. Those who experience insomnia due to pain or discomfort may also find that using CBD oil alleviates their physical symptoms to a noticeable extent. CBD oil may also promote daytime wakefulness when taken in small amounts; people with insomnia can use it as a pick-me-up if they feel excessively tired due to lack of restful sleep. visist this https://www.gyo.green/seedsman-mini-gun-auto-sds-mni-fa.html, have a nice day.

It’s true CBD oil is quite the miracle drug. It works wonders with Insomnia, pain management and various other ailments. Unfortunately, it doesn’t do much for hyperbole....

Advertisement
Back