Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Its not the big name boosters with their names on buildings who buy recruits.

It is the shadow boosters that have an extra $10K-$30K of disposable income that they want to pool together with other shadow boosters to buy recruits.

The big name guys have too much to lose if they get caught, and you don’t want that type of high profile guy involved in this shady stuff.

We do not have those types of boosters.
Exactly. The Alabama alumni base isn't exactly loaded with billionaires. They just have a long list of willing cheaters.

Exactly. The Alabama alumni base isn't exactly loaded with billionaires. They just have a long list of willing cheaters.

No, but the Alabama fan base is loaded with hundreds and hundreds of multimillionaires. Multimillionaires are pretty common. There are a lot of businesses that are in on the cheat in that state as well. It’s just a different environment. It’s a closed environment. Little gets out that they don’t want to get out.

No, but the Alabama fan base is loaded with hundreds and hundreds of multimillionaires. Multimillionaires are pretty common. There are a lot of businesses that are in on the cheat in that state as well. It’s just a different environment. It’s a closed environment. Little gets out that they don’t want to get out.
That is truly the Good Ole Boy network.

Edit: forgot I'm in Gator Tears, stay on message.. Fuuck the Gaytors.

Advertisement
The richest person in Alabama is an alum.

You dont need a lot of rich people, just the ones who want to win at football. Just about any school could begin to spend the money if someone wanted to put it up. Thing is, not a lot of people think its particularly a wise investment, let alone the illegal aspects of the bribing, money laundering etc.

And the gators suck

The richest person in Alabama is an alum.

You dont need a lot of rich people, just the ones who want to win at football. Just about any school could begin to spend the money if someone wanted to put it up. Thing is, not a lot of people think its particularly a wise investment, let alone the illegal aspects of the bribing, money laundering etc.

And the gators suck

Unless he was passed in the last year or so Jimmy Rane is the richest Bama resident and he graduated from Auburn. I think the funniest part of all this is the richest guy in Bama isn't even close to being a billionaire. lmao.

Unless he was passed in the last year or so Jimmy Rane is the richest Bama resident and he graduated from Auburn. I think the funniest part of all this is the richest guy in Bama isn't even close to being a billionaire. lmao.
I was always told in Alabama your wealth was judged by how many teeth you still had. This Rane guy must still have almost all of them.

Advertisement

I don’t know if that means that much. The CEO of the company with the highest market cap in the world graduated from Auburn as well. I don’t think that means anything either.

Lots of millionaires that support Alabama in that state. And by a lot I mean hundreds. They don’t need billionaires, they just need multimillionaires, and there are plenty of those willing to throw money at recruits.

I don’t know if that means that much. The CEO of the company with the highest market cap in the world graduated from Auburn as well. I don’t think that means anything either.

Lots of millionaires that support Alabama in that state. And by a lot I mean hundreds. They don’t need billionaires, they just need multimillionaires, and there are plenty of those willing to throw money at recruits.

I completely agree with your point. They probably have hundreds of doctors/lawyers/small business owners that are worth a few million, but are willing to donate all their disposable income to the football team.

I just wanted to point out to the other poster that the richest man in Bama did not graduate from Bama, but from Auburn.

I completely agree with your point. They probably have hundreds of doctors/lawyers/small business owners that are worth a few million, but are willing to donate all their disposable income to the football team.

I just wanted to point out to the other poster that the richest man in Bama did not graduate from Bama, but from Auburn.

“Richest man in Bama” just doesn’t have much of a ring to it, does it? It’s still fūcking Alabama, after all. That’s like saying smartest kid on the short bus.

Didnt know it changed that fast. Yeah the rane guy passed Drummond who was the bama alum I referred to, who's in fact dead lol. Either way you dont need Bill Gates to win a natty. Like you said plenty of people willing to spend money to win because they enjoy it that much. A couple plastic surgeons and lawyers can buy a D Line if they wanted to lol

Advertisement
“Richest man in Bama” just doesn’t have much of a ring to it, does it? It’s still fūcking Alabama, after all. That’s like saying smartest kid on the short bus.

That is what i'm saying lmao. I had to look it up to because I obviously didn't know off the top of my head, but I expected the guy to be worth at least a billion, but no, not even close. Then to make it even better the guys nickname is the "yella Fella".
jimmy-rane.JPG

Advertisement
And it was severely over rated with like 7 LBs and 6 WRs and 7 guys from the same school (MNW).

The 2 5stars (Forston & Brown) never did **** here.

MRob and Aldarius “Glue Hands” Johnson were both borderline 5stars that ended up being busts too.

Best guy from the whole class was an undersized 3star LB named Sean Spence.
Spence was rated number 2 OLB by espn.

Advertisement
Back