Tears Gator Tears

It's so much better in 3D

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
An Elite kid in my opinion should never go to a JUCO if an opportunity at a G5 school is available to allow you to still enroll.

And still failed is my point. Yet its the systems fault

His GPA was so bad it didnt look like he was going to Graduate let alone qualify.

Also he is from Mississippi where its difficult to qualify because of the ****** school system. Its a reason why some schools dont even bother to recruit the State. He is choosing JUCO so he could play this year, instead of still going D1 but just sitting out a season.

And to add to the tears, since he didnt qualify, UF losses a counter in their 2020 class

Advertisement
His GPA was so bad it didnt look like he was going to Graduate let alone qualify.

Also he is from Mississippi where its difficult to qualify because of the ****** school system. Its a reason why some schools dont even bother to recruit the State. He is choosing JUCO so he could play this year, instead of still going D1 but just sitting out a season.

And to add to the tears, since he didnt qualify, UF losses a counter in their 2020 class
I saw on their board, and it may be in a screenshot, where he actually counts against them for 2019 and 2020. I gave you a shout out in one of the Marshall comments as well. We can’t talk Thundering Herd without Drew.

Advertisement
Does anyone else see some similarities to Golden??? Golden had a 9 win season, tried to recruit OOS kids heavily, boosted numbers with kids who never qualified (Jean-louis, lockahrt, derrick griffen) had others kicked off team for serious behavior issues (Finnie, Eddie Johnson, Jewand Blue, Fig), they both wear khakis....

Advertisement
Back