Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I really, really, really want to hate this guy, but he makes too much sense. So I just really hate you. Congrats.

Literally the only Gaytor fan where I could respect. Makes a lot of sense, doesn’t troll like @travis and has respect. Wanna hate the guy so much, but I tolerate him here. Just waiting for him to slip up one time so I can snap on him, though. Lol.

Not a troll. I’m a fan of both programs. But UM needs to step up. The administration is not great, nor is the president. They need to step up big time. Now facilities are finally caught up. Next will be dorms, but we are always two steps behind, and our fans suck. Our stadium is empty, why should a recruit go play for that crap? When they can go to some state school and get packed screaming fans when the program is in the toilet. Everyone thinks Diaz will be good, I hope so but look at his staff. Banda is ****, and even the enos hire is not given an A by neutral outlets. Go on Tyler van dykes twitter and look at a pic of the full coaching staff, they literally look like clowns, they will never pull top talent. And he let our best recruiter get taken by FSU. They had a **** season and are right behind us in recruiting. Legit lost our best recruiter to our rivals for no reason.

Stop reading when you made the sacrilegious statement of fan of both programs. FOH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Leonard Manuel is probably the next to decommit.

Manuel might stick simply because he's very unlikely to qualify anywhere academically. I cant imagine there's much interest in him from other schools at this point.

UF obviously has shown they'll take non-qualifiers just to boost their 247 score, which is all they really care about

Literally the only Gaytor fan where I could respect. Makes a lot of sense, doesn’t troll like @travis and has respect. Wanna hate the guy so much, but I tolerate him here. Just waiting for him to slip up one time so I can snap on him, though. Lol.

I’m not waiting.

Remember the proverb of the scorpion and the frog.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Gator tears are at DEFCON 1 status.

Even their own homer media sites are throwing in the towel. You got to love it.

Advertisement
Back