Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
9B496C5C-9434-4C79-8E06-D803B8408F94.jpeg

Advertisement
They had 4star QB Beck locked up...
Committed to their most hated rival a week after saying he would most likely commit to the turds.

They had 5star RB Bowman locked up...
Committed to Clem$on even though he is best buds with the "Lakeland trio" from their pipeline HS last cycle.

UiF is getting its *** kicked on the trail and Mullet is still talking ****...

He was meant to be a ****.

We were never getting Bowman, so it is great for 2 reasons:

#1 Gator Tears

#2 Knighton had Clem$on leading till they zeroed in on Bowman, and now it seems to be a F$U / UM battle for him with the noles leading b/c of their weak *** depth chart. So at least there is a chance here where before he was a lock to Clem$on, even though I am doubtful about this one.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Luke Stampini tweeted that Clemson hasnt had a player decomitt since December of 2016 haha

Bowman is long gone. Like you said, Clemson hasn't had a player decomitt in 3 years and only has had like what, 2 transfers in that same time span? I felt funny about him when he hadn't been on campus this year and then when he was at Clemson for what felt like a whole month last month, it was only obvious he was going to Clemson. I'm just a bit surprised he shut it down this early. Oh well though

Advertisement
Bowman is long gone. Like you said, Clemson hasn't had a player decomitt in 3 years and only has had like what, 2 transfers in that same time span? I felt funny about him when he hadn't been on campus this year and then when he was at Clemson for what felt like a whole month last month, it was only obvious he was going to Clemson. I'm just a bit surprised he shut it down this early. Oh well though

I knew he was locked into Clemson but like you I thought he was going to wait until June since Clemson will have DJ committing this weekend and a high ranked 4 star SDE later on this month.

I knew he was locked into Clemson but like you I thought he was going to wait until June since Clemson will have DJ committing this weekend and a high ranked 4 star SDE later on this month.

This reminds me of how we "blew it" with Dalvin Cook and had to "settle" for Brandon Powell back in the 2014 cycle. I love that we have Mullen and he's great at developing the talent that he's able to get BUT in order to run with the elite, you NEED elite talent and need to win the elite recruiting battles especially with the ones that are in your backyard that the perception was that you were in the lead for until the last few months. It's a whiff, can't spin it NO OTHER WAY

I hope that this is in a location that recruits have to go by when there or on there way there.

I may be getting things mixed up a bit (I only lived in Canesville for 1 year when I was doing a graduate degree), but I think that wall is along US 441 just south of the campus. The intersection has a fair amount of traffic, though all the football stuff is on the north side of campus. The wall is regularly repainted, so the UM stuff won't last long.

Advertisement

I think he's been a silent to them since their spring game. He made a 5 minute video to announce. Probably been doing that.

Advertisement
Back