Tears Gator Tears

Had a 🐊 buddy of mine text me this morning with this gem. Apparently somebody graffitied their wall on 34th Street. Love it! 🙌🏻

Attachments

• 2239D772-CBD2-4620-8109-3A58B462A3B6.png
    2239D772-CBD2-4620-8109-3A58B462A3B6.png
    443.9 KB · Views: 170
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane yea man I really want Bowman and Keyvone in this class. Bowman for the speed and just overall talent (to pair with Nay-quan to have like a bootleg version of Demps and Rainey lol) and have Lee for the muscle. PSU was always a school I felt could get Lee as Seider is a great recruiter. We'll see....

Advertisement
Are the gators really talking **** to UGA? You've got to be kidding me.
Yeah it’s crazy. I get trying to clown them in general because they hate each other but UGA is the top dog right now in the SEC East and Mullet hasn’t beaten them as a gaytor. Why would he pick this point plus give UGA ammunition?

It’s not his first jab at this. He did it before with the attendance announcement for their spring game which was actually the number of days since UGA won a title.

This is the essence of Gaytor Tears.

Never has one fanbase talked so much ****e while accomplishing so little. Pure misguided arrogance. That's why we drink their tears.
Kinda like how they have beaten us once is 30 **** years but couldnt stop saying how superior they are after refusing to play us regularly anymore.

@RVACane yea man I really want Bowman and Keyvone in this class. Bowman for the speed and just overall talent (to pair with Nay-quan to have like a bootleg version of Demps and Rainey lol) and have Lee for the muscle. PSU was always a school I felt could get Lee as Seider is a great recruiter. We'll see....
Bowman didn’t commit to Clem$on at their spring game but they’re the hot team and I thought I read that they apparently turned away a 5 star recently as well so they’re just a serious threat to get who they want. If there’s no Bowman and Lee for you, it will get entertaining for us. My guess is Knighton would be next on the list but I don’t know.

Advertisement
Back