Tears Gator Tears

Screenshot_2019-04-25-14-24-12.png
Screenshot_2019-04-25-14-26-11.png
Screenshot_2019-04-25-14-27-33.png
Screenshot_2019-04-25-14-28-40.png

Advertisement
They told on themselves. Auburn was one of the worst national title teams I've ever seen and Newton was able to win a title with a bunch of mediocre players. The fact that they haven't come close to a title with Franks makes the assumption that the roster's just garbage then.

My thing is the UGA game.

Do they forget the skull****ing they received?

Advertisement
It is just amazing to me man.

They are going undefeated for the first time in their ******* history without having won their division in how long? 3 years?

LOL

God we must win this game. I cannot deal with an L. The level of retardation is so profound.
Winning this game will turn them on Mullet for talking trash and just bring that fanbase crashing down. I will actually pay for a 247 membership just to screen shot all the tears.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Franks is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Shake him up with some different looks and a talented attacking D-line, and he’ll fold up like a suit from the bargain rack at Men’s Wearhouse.

I want to see Nesta fūcking his right eye socket.
Bags of rocks everywhere take offense to this statement you inconsiderate *******.

Advertisement
Franks is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

Shake him up with some different looks and a talented attacking D-line, and he’ll fold up like a suit from the bargain rack at Men’s Wearhouse.

I want to see Nesta fūcking his right eye socket.

This is what is amazing to me about the UF fanbase and if Mullen has been talking ****.

They lost their ENTIRE OL.....the ENTIRE OL....

Franks is a known headcase. How can you look at Miami and think our defense has no talent?

Advertisement
Back