Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
RVA you are doing the work of hundreds...im Not sure what the Turds are worried about.Using UFAG logic im pretty sure Taylor and Joewamn will get flipped for players that were picked while they sat.

And I like the fool that said “ I got him graded as a 2nd round guy” like his evaluation really meant anything.

RVA as usual thanks for all you do here posting all their foolishness and man there’s really no end to their stupidity.

But like I always say there’s nothing more delusional than the disillusion of a delusional UFAG ****.

And just in case anyone here has forgotten or just likes to hear it...

UFAG SUCKS !!! ALWAYS HAS ALWAYS WILL !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Roses are red
Violets are blue
UFAG has always sucked
And if your a gaytor fan so have you

This is the one he should have used

Or maybe

Roses are red
Tulips are pretty
Mullins is a joke
And my commitment UFAG ain’t getting

Yea that’s the one

Advertisement
So when your friendly neighborhood gaytor says "but but but 3 of Mullet's players from MSU got taken in the 1st round", make sure you tell em that all 3 were on the defense not Mullet's offense.

Next.
And how are they justifying McSharkfücker being a terrible Corch if dude contributed to at least half of the 7 year run of 1st rounders???These Gaytors are mentally handicap LULZ

F5635B83-1791-442A-9E85-62DFE6A04C45.jpeg

Advertisement
And how are they justifying McSharkfücker being a terrible Corch if dude contributed to at least half of the 7 year run of 1st rounders???These Gaytors are mentally handicap LULZ

Because he wasn't a great coach. He was a coach who got carried by his defense, just like Muschamp did. None of the players he coached on offense was a 1st round pick and our offense was in the 100's during his 3 year tenure

Because he wasn't a great coach. He was a coach who got carried by his defense, just like Muschamp did. None of the players he coached on offense was a 1st round pick and our offense was in the 100's during his 3 year tenure
This is eerily similar to Richt for us except without a 1st rounder each year. Considering where our guys were drafted this year, after how our defense performed, Manny did a great job maximizing the talent he had to work with.

Advertisement
Back