Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh nooooooooo, Gator born and raised lol.

It's all good man.

This will be a long post, so brace for it but it'll be worth the read lol.

You're right about the TE room. We're raving about the POTENTIAL of Pitts and Krull, but they did a whole lot of nothing as TE's last year. They couldn't beat out or even cut into playing time from (yea they were seniors, but weren't world beaters) Lewis and Stephens last year so to me until that talent produces on Saturday's starting in August, I can't give us an edge.

Another thing, I see how people are doing the which position group is better than the others, people not looking at it from the perspective of we're facing each other game ONE so when ranking the positions, try and factor into you're going to be looking at these groups right out the gate, not at a week 2 or 3 game where both teams would have a tune up (or tune ups) before playing each other. Example. I don't love our safeties because I don't believe they have a HIGH ceiling (making at least All-SEC in some manner), but i'd probably say going into the Miami game, they'd have the "advantage" only because it'll be game ONE and not game FIVE where we're at least coming into the game with a more experienced bunch even if they don't have a high ceiling/more potential than you're safety group. FWIW, i'm not into the whole who's position group is better (just using safeties as an example) because while I watch a good bit of Miami football, I don't watch every single snap of your games to act as if I can sit here and give an honest assessment.
U have to be an adopted gayturd or foster one or something. No way a true gayturd can write intelligently or even coherently, especially on a rival site. No offense...lol

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-32-53.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-33-24.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-33-34.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-33-58.png

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-36-01.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-37-17.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-38-00.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-38-09.png
Screenshot_2019-04-23-13-38-33.png

Nice how an article about develiping Top 247 Talent turns into "we're the best at developing talent". And we actually ranked 5th & F$U is at 8 so I'm not getting the "didn't make the top 30" **** remark. Here's the article link:

Last edited:
Based on that picture, we’re actually second best after Clemson. The article is inaccurate haha.

We have the second highest percentage of sending top 247 recruits to the league at 59%, while Clemson is at 61%.

But whatever makes Gaytors sleep at night lol.

Advertisement
Based on that picture, we’re actually second best after Clemson. The article is inaccurate haha.

We have the second highest percentage of sending top 247 recruits to the league at 59%, while Clemson is at 61%.

But whatever makes Gaytors sleep at night lol.
We were higher than I thought and with the real number being 2, it's pretty impressive considering where the program has been.

We were higher than I thought and with the real number being 2, it's pretty impressive considering where the program has been.

What really shocked me was at first i figured it was a % thing, i.e. we got less 247 talent than those other schools but the ones we got, made it, as compared to a Bama where maybe they got twice as many top players and thus had a higher % fail rate.... but then when I looked at it, we have more top 247 players then clemson??? How is that possible?

What really shocked me was at first i figured it was a % thing, i.e. we got less 247 talent than those other schools but the ones we got, made it, as compared to a Bama where maybe they got twice as many top players and thus had a higher % fail rate.... but then when I looked at it, we have more top 247 players then clemson??? How is that possible?
That's about to change but for me it shows how good they must be at identifying and coaching up talent.

Advertisement
Back