Tears Gator Tears

Exactly. AC5, ABJ7, DJI8, & GH26 not physical ? Ok LOLOLOLOL (Omitted TB2 purposely, whats understood does not have to be explained lol)

Let’s not forget Frierson and Bubba. They don’t even realize we use a Striker as a LB, who will body up and run with their 3 catch WR. Anyone of the guys mentioned above will manhandle Pitts.

Advertisement
Whoever says this 1st time wasn't an initial success either wasn't there and/or has absolutely no vision for how to build U brand going forward.

Apart from Otown, spoke to a lot of fans from Tampa, Ocala etc. To a person, they were PROUD that the U showed their area respect.

Manny is a visionary, just watch, and this is another chess move to drive our U into gaytor **** base. Guaranteed we made some new fans yesterday and I think should rotate back every 3 years.
And to add to your excellent points, like Enos stated in his post scrimmage presser, this was a genius move by Manny because it provides the entire team familiarity with all the things they'll encounter 8/24 - the same hotel, the stadium, the bus ride, etc. Obviously there will be a lot more hype on 8/24, but it still gives us an advantage having been there already.

Advertisement
Sure you aren't a Cane fan?

Oh nooooooooo, Gator born and raised lol.

You’re making really difficult not to like you. However, I expect that to change in August.

It's all good man.

Agree. If the majority of gaytors were like @flagator86, we wouldnt have this thread, at least not in magnitude. He's less biased about his team than I am about mine. For instance, I'm sure he thinks there is good potential in their TE room, and there is, but I don't see him out here claiming that group is better than ours nor is he smug.

He identifies with his team in his screen name so it's not an undercover troll job. We'll see how he is in August but I have a feeling he'll give honest assessments before and after the game. JMO.

This will be a long post, so brace for it but it'll be worth the read lol.

You're right about the TE room. We're raving about the POTENTIAL of Pitts and Krull, but they did a whole lot of nothing as TE's last year. They couldn't beat out or even cut into playing time from (yea they were seniors, but weren't world beaters) Lewis and Stephens last year so to me until that talent produces on Saturday's starting in August, I can't give us an edge.

Another thing, I see how people are doing the which position group is better than the others, people not looking at it from the perspective of we're facing each other game ONE so when ranking the positions, try and factor into you're going to be looking at these groups right out the gate, not at a week 2 or 3 game where both teams would have a tune up (or tune ups) before playing each other. Example. I don't love our safeties because I don't believe they have a HIGH ceiling (making at least All-SEC in some manner), but i'd probably say going into the Miami game, they'd have the "advantage" only because it'll be game ONE and not game FIVE where we're at least coming into the game with a more experienced bunch even if they don't have a high ceiling/more potential than you're safety group. FWIW, i'm not into the whole who's position group is better (just using safeties as an example) because while I watch a good bit of Miami football, I don't watch every single snap of your games to act as if I can sit here and give an honest assessment.

And to add to your excellent points, like Enos stated in his post scrimmage presser, this was a genius move by Manny because it provides the entire team familiarity with all the things they'll encounter 8/24 - the same hotel, the stadium, the bus ride, etc. Obviously there will be a lot more hype on 8/24, but it still gives us an advantage having been there already.

Very respected gambler in vegas (Brad Powers) also mentioned this over the weekend and said it was very smart of Manny. Said it'd prob only be worth about 0.5 points in his evaluation, but it's still an advantage that Miami went there and basically had a full dress rehearsal. Smart move both in that regard and also allowing some central florida folks an opportunity to come out and watch.

Over 9K people for a spring game in a different city is pretty **** good. I doubt Miami has gotten much more than that for some of the spring games that were played at Hard Rock or the OB.

Had to share this: UF 247 board has a thread dedicated to our spring game -

Miami is also not very big/physical in their secondary (especially with Bandy on the outside) so we should be able to bully them pretty badly in the screen game with guys like Grimes, Cleveland, Pitts, etc. blocking. Additionally, I don't see anyone in that secondary that can negate Pitts' big body in the pass game. Too fast for their chubby/slow ILB's and too big for the little guys in the secondary. I really like the matchups of our weapons outside versus anyone that they are going to attempt to pit against them.

This is just hilarious. They simply don't account for injuries, transfers, pure freshmen who have not yet enrolled, etc. They think that they just saw the linebackers and secondary that will take the field on August 24. ****, the DB who had the interception of Jarren Williams is a walk-on. And our "chubby/slow ILBs"? Do they think we run a 3-4? We have 3 senior LBs who have played together since freshman year. Which of them are "chubby" and/or "slow"? Some of the guys playing in that area are "strikers", or converted safeties. Which of them are "chubby" and/or "slow"?

Hilarious.

But, as usual, they are projecting their players to do amazing things, even if they have no prior year stats on which to base those amazing projections.

Advertisement
SIAP
B0B772F6-3312-4295-8995-5429EDC6CDB0.jpeg

Advertisement
Bandy not physical? Ivey not very big? Carter and Hall will kill someone...I am guessing they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

Somebody needs to post GH26 highschool highlight tape & AC5 highschool and freshman year tape over there. What ? They think they just lost their physicality when they got on campus lolol Dumb gaytor, dumb dumb gaytor lol

Advertisement
Somebody needs to post GH26 highschool highlight tape & AC5 highschool and freshman year tape over there. What ? They think they just lost their physicality when they got on campus lolol Dumb gaytor, dumb dumb gaytor lol
Someone needs to send them that GH26 hit from twitter where the kid slid 5 yards on his face in the dirt out cold. Kid doesn't play.

Advertisement
Back