Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Single pleat khakis w/cuffs. This wanna-be Don Johnson motherfvcker thinks its 1987.
Bro it’s sacrilege to even put that cornball in the same sentence with the great Sonny Crockett! Sonny is a Miami national treasure and mullet is a north Florida trailer park 20$ bill found In the pocket of their cut off wranglers. Lol plus Those stupid khakis he has on can’t be Hugo boss Miami vice linen style. 👍

Last edited:
Advertisement

Once a ****, always a ****.

Advertisement
Funny how our writers are more professional. Have at him fellas I already hit him up and prob gonna get blocked

View attachment 83827
Pretty sure ours had just a few thousand less than theirs despite their “advantages” of 40,000 enrolled students and nothing else to do in that town.

Must be salty all their top targets went to our scrimmage last week.

Pretty sure ours had just a few thousand less than theirs despite their “advantages” of 40,000 enrolled students and nothing else to do in that town.

Must be salty all their top targets went to our scrimmage last week.
Our spring game had 9k when Ufag had 40k. I hate to say it but we did not show out as fans. I made the drive up to Orlando to watch my canes ball out. Why did only 9k others do it? We need more fan support if we’re gonna win championships with Manny! Because right now we aren’t doing our part!

^
Lived in Orlando for 35+ yrs. It’s gaytor country...don’t let anyone tell u different. & I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout today. For a UM spring game in ORL, size was good and crowd was into the game.

Tell that f@g writer that it’s 11v11 on the field. If UM didn’t have 1 fan in the spring game, that wouldn’t give his gaytors any more of an advantage.

Advertisement
^
Lived in Orlando for 35+ yrs. It’s gaytor country...don’t let anyone tell u different. & I was pleasantly surprised by the turnout today. For a UM spring game in ORL, size was good and crowd was into the game.

Tell that f@g writer that it’s 11v11 on the field. If UM didn’t have 1 fan in the spring game, that wouldn’t give his gaytors any more of an advantage.
Surprised by the turnout? We had 9k fans there! That’s sad!

Surprised by the turnout? We had 9k fans there! That’s sad!

The amount of fans in the stands doesn't equal championships. If that was the case then Michigan would have a lot more titles than they do.

With that said your 4 posts reek of gator troll....if your not a Gator troll then let me enlighten you to the fact of what this thread is all about.

It's about that inbred arrogant fanbase that hasn't beaten Miami but once in 30 years yet continually acts like they have. You know what's really funny is my degree is from UF but I cannot stand them. Infact one would consider me an alumni and booster. It's amazing how easy it is to infiltrate booster events 😈

Last edited:
The amount of fans in the stands doesn't equal championships. If that was the case then Michigan would have a lot more titles than they do.

With that said your 4 posts reek of gator troll....if your not a Gator troll then let me enlighten you to the fact of what this thread is all about.

It's about that inbred arrogant fanbase that hasn't beaten Miami but once in 30 years yet continually acts like they have. You know what's really funny is my degree is from UF but I cannot stand them. Infact one would consider me an alumni and booster. It's amazing how easy it is to infiltrate booster events 😈

Has cane in the user name along with “lover”. Troll.

Advertisement
Our spring game had 9k when Ufag had 40k. I hate to say it but we did not show out as fans. I made the drive up to Orlando to watch my canes ball out. Why did only 9k others do it? We need more fan support if we’re gonna win championships with Manny! Because right now we aren’t doing our part!

You are a liar. You just created this fake screen name to troll us, Gaytor boy.

We had a scrimmage in Lauderdale and a scrimmage in Orlando on Easter weekend.

The funny part is that Miami had more recruits at its two scrimmages than the Gaytors did at theirs.

Advertisement
Back