Tears Gator Tears

I don’t mean to be non-PC, but he literally looks ghey in this picture. He has a superghey face.

View attachment 83709

Looks like the kind of guy that if there are 10 empty urinals and you’re ****ing in the end one, he comes and gets in the one right next to you to get a look.
For being a millionaire, his trousers are disgustingly offensive...

Advertisement
D4ZH7zTU8AAJ_7k.jpg:large

What is this “troll job” Mullet did?

I must have missed it.

Just like his first spring fling a year ago, Mullen made his second about having a blast in the "Swamp." On this warm and sun-splashed afternoon, fun translated into oodles of offense, with quarterback Feleipe Franksthrowing for 327 yards and four touchdowns to lead his Orange squad to a 60-35 victory before a crowd of 39,496.

So, Mullet HINTED at how his announced attendance numbers are fake, and that they really have some significance.

Apparently, it has been 39 years and 496 games since UGa won a national championship.

It took the Gaytor media DAYS to figure out this "genius troll".

Advertisement
Hmmm...invite a defensive recruit to your spring game where you purposely handcuff and embarrass your own defense just to make you head coach's garbage offense look great.

Defensive recruit commits to your rival the next day.

Hmmm...invite a defensive recruit to your spring game where you purposely handcuff and embarrass your own defense just to make you head coach's garbage offense look great.

Defensive recruit commits to your rival the next day.

What? He wasn't impressed with Lito Sheppard's pick-6? That makes no sense at all. Mullet is a great recruiter. Mullet is the worst recruiter. Sorry, I can't make up my mind, I'm basing it solely on what Gaytor porsters write on their websites.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t mean to be non-PC, but he literally looks ghey in this picture. He has a superghey face.

View attachment 83709

Looks like the kind of guy that if there are 10 empty urinals and you’re ****ing in the end one, he comes and gets in the one right next to you to get a look.
Que the Ace Ventura gif

Advertisement
I tried telling DMoney before the LSU game how LSU had been recruiting at an elite or near elite level the prior 5-6 years, at least top 5-7, while we were averaging somewhere in the 15-25 range ranking that same period.

But noooo...we had SUPERIOR talent.

I tried to explain that yes, we got several diamonds in the rough, but overall, as an average, they just had more roster talent into the two and three deep even. Using class ranking as a basis, because there really is no other basis. That’s why I wasn’t jumping on this we’re gonna blow them out business.

Some of the guys here, they keep gaslighting us on our talent. I think we have very good talent right now I think we match up well with Florida. And of course I want, I think, I hope, I pray, that we bully them.

There is little talent disparity between us and the turds, certainly it’s a whole lot less than with LSU so I’m not worried about that this go round. If you break it down by key positions, there’s a road way for us to stop them. Especially if we can put the fear of God in taco hotdog. Or get him in his head, all worked up, and making mistakes.

Now even with all that, had we had a decent punter vs LSU, and a serviceable quarterback playing that game, I’m not saying we would’ve won, but it would’ve been a **** of a lot closer, with a chance to win. But we weren’t going to out talent them by any way shape or form.
And don’t forget if we also didn’t lose Bandy to a BS targeting call. Smh that changed the game right from the start and killed our chemistry in the secondary. Dean got torched the whole game.

Advertisement
Back