Tears Gator Tears

View attachment 84010View attachment 84011View attachment 84012View attachment 84013View attachment 84014

Nice how an article about develiping Top 247 Talent turns into "we're the best at developing talent". And we actually ranked 5th & F$U is at 8 so I'm not getting the "didn't make the top 30" **** remark. Here's the article link:

Now they can't even read? Not top 30 lulz

Advertisement
Had to share this: UF 247 board has a thread dedicated to our spring game -

Miami is also not very big/physical in their secondary (especially with Bandy on the outside) so we should be able to bully them pretty badly in the screen game with guys like Grimes, Cleveland, Pitts, etc. blocking. Additionally, I don't see anyone in that secondary that can negate Pitts' big body in the pass game. Too fast for their chubby/slow ILB's and too big for the little guys in the secondary. I really like the matchups of our weapons outside versus anyone that they are going to attempt to pit against them.
Apparently they forgot about our striker position “Romeo” and Ivey a big corner who’s is physical as ****! God I can’t wait to mug these fools on the field. I hate them!

We were higher than I thought and with the real number being 2, it's pretty impressive considering where the program has been.
RVA please post on there thread and call that dip$hit Gaytor out that said “Miami isn’t even In the top 30”. I mean is he color blind, cant count or can’t read anything that’s not spelled gaytor? Because we are literally 4 spots down from them. Smh I hate there ignorance/arrogance!

Advertisement
Advertisement
RVA please post on there thread and call that dip$hit Gaytor out that said “Miami isn’t even In the top 30”. I mean is he color blind, cant count or can’t read anything that’s not spelled gaytor? Because we are literally 4 spots down from them. Smh I hate there ignorance/arrogance!
I'm not on the gaytor board so I can't post. I'm actually happy that they've been so dismissive of our chances. I hope it gets to the players. This could be a perfect setup for a huge fall for them. People keep looking at our offense last year under Mork and concluding the same results.

I agree that they have an advantage with a system and QB in place longer but all we have to do is play reasonably well on offense and we will win a lot of games. We have to be better than where we were on offense last year as we have a ton of skilled guys who will be used better and our defense will be good.

We're being overlooked in general just like L$U was last year.

Advertisement
Screenshot_2019-04-24-23-43-44.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back