Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Toughest D? This year LSU? MISS St? Georgia?? Toughest Defense????????????????? is that what D is? We play in the SEC. DW I won't forget to come back and bump this just like how this got started.

I come here to laugh at you. Literally. Not very often, but I do. Whenever I see you lost another recruit or got embarrassed in another game.

lol @ this guy

bama got it's **** pushed in by an acc team

how'd the mighty $ec do in bowl games?

no one buys that media garbage, **** the washington huskies did pretty **** fine vs bama last year without even half as decked out a roster

i'm glad clemson exposed bama, they'd drop 60 on florida there's hardly a doubt in my mind. They'd probably drop that many points on anyone in that overrated garbage conference

but you guys go on thinking you're something because you beat up on a sorry michigan team. Everyone thought they were good till they played a real team, then they got exposed when meyer obliterated them. Harbaugh is utter trash, **** don brown might even be trash too.

just remember, mullen your almighty savior was down 21-3 vs VANDERBUILT and whining his little cry baby *** off to the refs.. crap was pathetic, I don't even think garbage retired richt would have been down that far. Then missouri came out and beat your asses so hard that I couldn't even find the highlights of the game on youtube for like a week after lmao... talk about being protected by the media

but you go on thinking mullen is a great coach, you're in for a rude awakening.

also, funny you mention lsu.. another garbage team, they just happened to run into a miami team that had a GARBAGE coach. We even told their fans on this same message board they were not very good and they would lose 3-4 games this year easily, look what happened.

anyway, this has been fun.. it'll be even more fun come september. I'll leave you with this question, what team truly OWNS the florida gators if you had to name one?

oh boy......

Advertisement
Im a 29 year old navy fighter pilot from Colorado. I dont wear jorts. But I think you are confused. I didnt really meet many rednecks in my 4 years there. Or saw any pair of jorts. Thats more west of tallanasty. I was stationed in Pensacola, and definitely saw a lot of those there.

You poor thing...both your football teams suck.

Go Army!

A1B335DE-64A6-4D2C-83CA-0D02DE89BF07.jpeg

Advertisement
Lol I am not seeking a single ounce of affirmation especially from someone from Miami. Someone being in the service, and affirmation are not related at all so I dont know where that came from. If I could cut off all of south florida and let it float away, I honestly would do it. Worst people in the United States. Hurricane fans or not.
Horace-And-Petes-Uncle-Pete-Get-The-****-Out-Of-Here-Reaction.gif

zipideedooda was very smart for choosing Gainesville, so he wouldn't have to ride the bench for 3 years behind Brevin and Mallory.

DE Jonathan Greenard is a very good pick up to help replace Jachai Polite production

Should be right at home in Grantham scheme he had a really good sophomore yr in 2017 with 7 sacks and 15.5 tfl he hurt his wrist in opener against Bama last season and missed the whole year
Also getting Marco Wilson back should help a lot too him and Henderson will be an elite experienced duo next year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Corch Mullen is Richt 2.0...FOH!!! Just watch...
Except Mullen offense isn’t from the 90’s and UF fans aren’t constantly *****ing about play calling and how he should give it up

Instead UF actually greatly improved on offense

Couldn’t be happier with year 1 Mullen exceeded all expectations after 4 wins in 2017 he finished 7th in ap poll and 6th in coaches poll

Except Mullen offense isn’t from the 90’s and UF fans aren’t constantly *****ing about play calling and how he should give it up

Instead UF actually greatly improved on offense

Couldn’t be happier with year 1 Mullen exceeded all expectations after 4 wins in 2017 he finished 7th in ap poll and 6th in coaches poll
Mullen is an above average coach. Good for between 8-10 wins each season. What he is not is a championship coach. Like I said, Richt 2.0

Mullen is an above average coach. Good for between 8-10 wins each season. What he is not is a championship coach. Like I said, Richt 2.0
Might wanna give him a few years at UF maybe

There’s no coach in the world that could win a championship at Miss st

Also Mullen is 46 you have no clue what his ceiling is at UF nobody does it’s a completely different situation from being the perennial bottom feeder in the sec west vs having all the recourses Georgia does

Richt at UGA and Mullen at MSU are not even close to the same situation

Before Mullen got there Miss st was winning like 2 games a year

Might wanna give him a few years at UF maybe

There’s no coach in the world that could win a championship at Miss st

Also Mullen is 46 you have no clue what his ceiling is at UF nobody does it’s a completely different situation from being the perennial bottom feeder in the sec west vs having all the recourses Georgia does

Richt at UGA and Mullen at MSU are not even close to the same situation

Before Mullen got there Miss st was winning like 2 games a year

down 21-3 to vandy

destroyed by mizzou

Advertisement
Back