Tears Gator Tears

Troll
Bunch of haters in here

Gators just beat the team that bent y’all over and ran a train on your squad

Y’all laid down like some ******* while the gators took their lumps and kept swinging back in the end they dominated LSU on both lines in the 4th

Also Mullen play calling is so much better then Richt

And Grantham>Diaz

Turnover chains and turnover backpacks lol nobody fears Miami or FSU anymore

Advertisement
Bunch of haters in here

Y’all laid down like some ******* while the gators took their lumps and kept swinging back in the end they dominated LSU on both lines in the 4th

And Grantham>Diaz

GIF image 20.gif

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Played em in the swamp. No doubt y’all had home field advantage. And mullet still sucks and grantham probably sucks too.

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Who gives a **** what a hater's gotta say?

13731528_1722860297973776_1493252282235944025_n.jpg

Whipping that *** in 2019!

Advertisement
Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Right...they all fear the mighty gaytor. Who you flipping from other schools this year?

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Well look at that...a GAYtor being GAAY.

I knew Gator fan Travis was going to show up. L$U was who we thought they were, and UFag exposed it. Now granted, UFag played a terrible game too, but it was literally who was the best corch of the day.

It angers me that we lost to L$U, especially looking at the stats and the game in its entirety. Fair is Fair, UFag won. They’ll become very confident, and in typical Miss St (East) fashion, they’ll win their next game, then run into UGA, get the breaks beat off of them, and come back down to reality.

Mullen is still a corch, period.

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Al Golden beat you.

Advertisement
UFAG fans can’t talk sHT to Canes until they man up and play us...they’ve beat us one time in the last couple decades but act like they own us..

Yea they beat LSU that beat us.Score one for them.if we had a punter and had started 5 no way LSU beats us.

But like Johnny Cash once said” I hear that train a comin’ it’s rolling round the bend”.... that train is the Canes heading toward that date with UFAG.

UFAG ain’t gonna like what happens when that train arrives.

Really hope FSU can pull it together for 1 more win and beat these fools. Anyone think they can do it? It's the only game I will slightly pull for the noles......the enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing.

Really hope FSU can pull it together for 1 more win and beat these fools. Anyone think they can do it? It's the only game I will slightly pull for the noles......the enemy of my enemy is my friend sort of thing.
Yup... I always root against the gaytes but if they beat F$U then the semenholes probably miss a bowl game.

Advertisement

...You're absolutely right.

As a matter of fact, since we're such a cupcake, your team needs to schedule us every year. We need the money to upkeep the TO chain.

Because obviously, you haven't feared us since you stopped playing us.

We know for a fact you don't fear sharks.

....Why did you stop playing us again?

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

There he is!!! The first Gayturd grape smuggler of the bunch...calling for Naties with Corch Mullen...I love IT!!!! Cant wait for the turds to get booty ***ed the remainder of the schedule...

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Imagine coming to a Miami Hurricanes forum expecting something good to be said about the Florida Gators. JUST IMAGINE.

Advertisement
Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Hey inbred, yes we are all haters of everything gayturd in here. Hence the thread name you ****. I know that your sister’s *** is real distracting, but try to pull your head out of it and try some reading comprehension on for size.

Bunch of haters in here

And Grantham>Diaz

Good luck begging for transfer croots west virginia gators.

lulz florida beats a seriously overrated lsu squad and now they're Gods

what else is new

Travis' Momma must have left the door open to his bedroom in the family singlewide when she was hanging up the family jorts and little Travis got to play with the computer.

He hits a button and up pops Gator Tears where his 2nd cousin who also happens to be his daddy has been secretly following this site.Little Travis then decides to throw a little shade at Cane fans forgetting it was his mighty Turds who ran scared cancelling the series against the Canes because they kept getting their sht pushed in by the Canes.

Little Travis forgets there's a game scheduled next year that his Turds can't get out of even though Lord knows they're trying so i'll say this to Little Travis.

See yes we did lose to LSU and you did beat LSU so accept my congratulations but always remember no matter who we lose to or who you are lucky enough to beat we hardly ever, actually almost never lose to you fools.In fact since you guys went running to your mommies in the early 80's we've lost one game to you in 22 years.

So see Little Travis before you come on a CANE site trying to talk sht to CANE fans make sure you know the history of UFAG and MIami.

Advertisement
Back