Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Not super salty...but a lil salty:

Screenshot_2018-10-12-18-53-48.png
Screenshot_2018-10-12-18-51-24.png
Screenshot_2018-10-12-18-52-08.png

Advertisement
Nice. My screenshots arent posting now unless i repeat the process 10 times and when they do post they post all out of order. Mickey mouse phone sucks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bunch of haters in here

Gators just beat the team that bent y’all over and ran a train on your squad

Y’all laid down like some ******* while the gators took their lumps and kept swinging back in the end they dominated LSU on both lines in the 4th

Also Mullen play calling is so much better then Richt

And Grantham>Diaz

Turnover chains and turnover backpacks lol nobody fears Miami or FSU anymore

Gator fans are what happens when one of the sperms with two tails makes it to the egg first.

Advertisement
You need to get that phone for old people, the one with the real big buttons.
Oh yeah...The Jitterbug.

Not sure how to post it here...so...if you need a good laugh search YouTube for the Jitterbug Opie and Anthony video. I remember driving to work listening to that on XM Radio and almost crashing.

In all honesty, can Vandy pull it off? I really need it to flood here near Ocala. These fools around here are already crowing they're going to the playoffs. Just want them back where they belong in the dumpster fire talk they are.

In all honesty, can Vandy pull it off? I really need it to flood here near Ocala. These fools around here are already crowing they're going to the playoffs. Just want them back where they belong in the dumpster fire talk they are.
2 of the last 3 have been decided by a TD or less

Vandy has a decent defense and a pretty good QB.. So it could realistically happen.. But like 10% chance of them pulling it off

Advertisement
Back