Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
If there was an Alaska Refrigeration and Air conditioning technical school with a football squad playing uf I would root for them too!

13731448_1722864171306722_2205022559720748810_n.jpg

Advertisement
Mullens kids must have a million Participation trophys and Ribbons

They take their kids out with their 10th place Spelling Bee Ribbon

Advertisement

Man, I've read every post on this long-*** thread but ****. I still find myself shocked at the way these guys think. If they beat Tennessee they're headed in the right direction? Like, also a dumpster fire Tennessee? Tennessee that barely beat UMASS last year, that Tennessee? The very same Tennessee that lost to Kentucky, USCe, and Vanderbilt? And by "lost to Vanderbilt" I mean "got stomped the fck out by Vanderbilt". That's the Tennessee we're talking about right?

PS: They mean Life Champions® Tennessee, right?

Man, I've read every post on this long-*** thread but ****. I still find myself shocked at the way these guys think. If they beat Tennessee they're headed in the right direction? Like, also a dumpster fire Tennessee? Tennessee that barely beat UMASS last year, that Tennessee? The very same Tennessee that lost to Kentucky, USCe, and Vanderbilt? And by "lost to Vanderbilt" I mean "got stomped the fck out by Vanderbilt". That's the Tennessee we're talking about right?

PS: They mean Life Champions® Tennessee, right?

In the GAYtor mind if the beat Tennessee they are playoff bound taking out bama and flipping everyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
after the USC loss to Texas and a "big win" over Colorado State the Gayturd fans are talking about a Chris Steele flip already

Advertisement
Back