Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I just made a 250$ bet with a delusional co worker that Florida is going to have a 9 win season. I asked him a 5 different times if he was sure because I felt bad about taking his money until he claimed Mullen was a better coach than Richt. This is going to be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just made a 250$ bet with a delusional co worker that Florida was going to have a 9 win season. I asked him a 5 different times if he was sure because I felt bad about taking his money until he claimed Mullen was a better coach than Richt. This is going to fun to watch.

Is he still looking for any other takers on that action?!

Advertisement
I just made a 250$ bet with a delusional co worker that Florida is going to have a 9 win season. I asked him a 5 different times if he was sure because I felt bad about taking his money until he claimed Mullen was a better coach than Richt. This is going to fun to watch.

Make it $500 and I’ll cover the other $250. I could use some easy money.

ANOTHER UPDATE: A second delusional Florida fan heard about said bet and decided he wanted to get in on the action as well. I have somehow successfully placed 2 bets for 250$ on a Florida team led by the all conquering Dan Mullet to win 9 games this year. It has been a day gentlemen. At this rate the UF Alumni Association will be funding a UM table at Basement come December.

Last edited:
ANOTHER UPDATE: A second delusional Florida fan heard about said bet and decided he wanted to get in on the action as well. I have somehow successfully placed 2 bets for 250$ on a Florida team lead by the all conquering Dan Mullet to win 9 games this year. It has been a day gentlemen. At this rate the UF Alumni Association will be funding a UM table at Basement come December.

C'mon mane

Advertisement
ANOTHER UPDATE: A second delusional Florida fan heard about said bet and decided he wanted to get in on the action as well. I have somehow successfully placed 2 bets for 250$ on a Florida team led by the all conquering Dan Mullet to win 9 games this year. It has been a day gentlemen. At this rate the UF Alumni Association will be funding a UM table at Basement come December.

Yo.....get me down for $200 next gator you run into. Easy money.

Advertisement
Urban just released a statement. An excerpt:

Ohio State football coach Urban Meyer issued a statement on Friday saying that he "failed" when he denied knowing about domestic violence allegations against one of his former assistant coaches.

Meyer said last week that he knew nothing about the 2015 complaint or any other domestic issues that Zach Smith had during the six years Meyer and Smith worked together at Ohio State.

Zach Smith's ex-wife said that she shared texts with Meyer's wife detailing years of domestic violence. Courtney Smith said she was not sure if Urban Meyer knew about the allegations.

"Here is the truth: While at the University of Florida, and now at The Ohio State University, I have always followed proper reporting protocols and procedures when I have learned of an incident involving a student-athlete, coach or member of our staff by elevating the issues to the proper channels," Meyer said in a statement posted on Twitter. "And, I do so regarding the Zach Smith incident in 2015. I take that responsibility very seriously and any suggestion to the contrary is simply false."

So he admitted that lied, but then told even more lies.

Update: I just walked him through his schedule and he is now closing down all betting operations for the day
giphy.gif

I just made a 250$ bet with a delusional co worker that Florida is going to have a 9 win season. I asked him a 5 different times if he was sure because I felt bad about taking his money until he claimed Mullen was a better coach than Richt. This is going to be fun to watch.

TAKE. HIS. MONEY.

Advertisement
Back