Tears Gator Tears

8f466eab-27db-4ee2-a38e-075c727a8fc7-jpeg.61855

I just realized Mullen got a camel toe.

This is now #37 on my list of things I can't unsee.

Advertisement
LOL! ......that’s like saying you have a abstinence police BUT it doesn’t mean you can’t fvck....it’s about the education of where and when to fvck

Exactly. A "No *** Before Marriage" pledge allows you to have anal ***. It's all about the "where" and "when".

First, who taught him the meaning of "no"?

Second, let's just assume we can get past the NO weapons policy and focus on the "education"...can Mullet tell us EXACTLY "when" and "where" would be the appropriate times to have a gun? In the evening, while driving around Gainesville with a teammate, when you claim the reason for having the gun is to protect you from "locals"?

If I were looking to protect myself while inside a vehicle, I'd definitely go with a rifle. I can't see any situation where I'd shoot my own balls off trying to get the thing from the back seat to the front so I could use it.

And lets not miss the fact that the locals are now so angry with the team that guns are the only way for giant football players to protect themselves.

Advertisement
Gators going off on Urban... Full Video

JC

This whole thing with Meyer breaks yesterday. Why was project veritas who normally do political investigations interviewing all these players? There must be some reason they were doing this. Did they know ahead of time the story yesterday was going to break sometime in the future or is there something else we still don't know about going on? I find it hard to believe they interviewed all these guys and put a video together in less than 24 hours.

The kid may not even qualify. He has terrible grades.

Do you have some inside info Tetratard? Everyone knows the kid has terrible grades. The kid has 6 p5 offers and 2 of the offers are from Mullen. That is unheard of a for the number 3 ILB in the nation unless there are other issues at play. The kid is not going to be able to play for UF.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back