Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Getting Neal would definitely bring on more tears. Hopefully someone really good pops at Paradise...

Screenshot_2018-07-26-16-39-24.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-16-39-34.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-16-39-41.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-16-40-23.png

Last edited:
If this threads tears get any deeper I’ll volunteer to be the lifeguard here. I am cpr certified , look great in a pair of orange trunks and I know all the words to the baywatch theme .

Pm me if you’d like to join the canewatch lifeguard team.

If this threads tears get any deeper I’ll volunteer to be the lifeguard here. I am cpr certified , look great in a pair of orange trunks and I know all the words to the baywatch theme .

Pm me if you’d like to join the canewatch lifeguard team.

Advertisement
Ole Tay bang can't be the brightest bulb in the lamp if he's bettin' on the gayturds. He should be ****ed at himself for being such a dumb ***.

He didn't get something correct when he called them garbage!

This is exactly what I was thinking. What kind of ****** bets on UF. If I was him I would be betting against them every game .

This little Gaytor **** "Cookie" just sent me an IM about my posts in this thread.

Good lord, we are experiencing maximum cvntiness on this board...

Advertisement
Tay Bang is giving statements to the police? Are you ******* kidding me? This is the softest gambling crew I have ever heard of.

Say “Tay Bang”, outloud three times.

Does his name sound hard?

Do you think people quake with fear when they hear the words “Tay Bang” (say it out loud)?

See what I mean?

My brother, this is Gainesville, we’re talking about. It’s like an alternate universe combination the old south, delusional football fans, fake Gs with ghey sounding names, klan sympathizers, that’s sitting in the middle of nowhere with literally no redeeming qualities.

They have a stadium called the swamp, that literally smells like a swamp, where National news reports detail the sewage buildup under the field and in the stadium. https://nypost.com/2015/12/16/university-of-florida-might-fertilize-their-football-field-with-pee/

And these faulktards are actually proud of their stadium.

Yea, Tay Bang fits right in, in that bizarro world.

8B43E6CD-9330-4716-9578-9F92E2080EAE.jpeg

Say “Tay Bang”, outloud three times.

Does his name sound hard?

Do you think people quake with fear when they hear the words “Tay Bang” (say it out loud)?

See what I mean?

My brother, this is Gainesville, we’re talking about. It’s like an alternate universe combination the old south, delusional football fans, fake Gs with ghey sounding names, klan sympathizers, that’s sitting in the middle of nowhere with literally no redeeming qualities.

They have a stadium called the swamp, that literally smells like a swamp, where National news reports detail the sewage buildup under the field and in the stadium. https://nypost.com/2015/12/16/university-of-florida-might-fertilize-their-football-field-with-pee/

And these faulktards are actually proud of their stadium.

Yea, Tay Bang fits right in, in that bizarro world.

View attachment 61564

LOL you are 100% correct OCCC. I was just laughing since these articles are trying to make Tay Bang out as some notorious gambler in the Gainesville and then a few sentences later is him snitching on the players claiming they attacked him with assault rifles. I actually flipped back in the article to make sure Zachery was the same guy as Tay Bang because it was such a ridiculous turn of events. Like you said it is like a bizarro world up there.

Advertisement
Just saw the tweet about the frying pan incident LMAOOOOO!!!!

One of the players who were involved was WR Tyrie Cleveland who was already arrested in July of 2016 for shooting a BB gun on campus & causing damages lol Not that that's a big deal, but I think it's funny this kid has to have an annual summer run in with the police.

And one of the other kids apart of this was local traitor Gables/Ridge TE Kemore Gamble from the 2017 class lol

I swear man, there's something seriously wrong with a kid that actively wants to go to UF. I honestly think knucklehead kids see that program as a safe haven, like they know they can get away with **** near anything if they go there, as if it's apart of the recruiting pitch. "Come to UF, we'll let you do whatever the f*ck you want & if you feel like playing Football sometimes in between suspensions we'll let you do that too".

One of the players who were involved was WR Tyrie Cleveland who was already arrested in July of 2016 for shooting a BB gun on campus & causing damages lol Not that that's a big deal, but I think it's funny this kid has to have an annual summer run in with the police.

And one of the other kids apart of this was local traitor Gables/Ridge TE Kemore Gamble from the 2017 class lol

I swear man, there's something seriously wrong with a kid that actively wants to go to UF. I honestly think knucklehead kids see that program as a safe haven, like they know they can get away with **** near anything if they go there, as if it's apart of the recruiting pitch. "Come to UF, we'll let you do whatever the f*ck you want & if you feel like playing Football sometimes in between suspensions we'll let you do that too".

Allegedly they were looking for Tyrie Cleveland. Also did you see where Cleveland was Florida's leading receiver with 22 catches for 410 yards with 2 touchdowns last season.

I always that was FSU's main recruiting pitch. Come here and do whatever you want and the TallyPD will look any way but at you.

Advertisement
Lol... Clarabell is McEltooth's dog who he said he could teach to be a QB when asked about the QB situation...

Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-17-44.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-24-22.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-25-13.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-26-03.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-26-17.png
Screenshot_2018-07-26-18-26-26.png

Remember though Miami is a dangerous city lots of crime and problems it's safer in Gainesville and tally

"MSU of the East" sounds like a perfect banner to fly over their half empty stadium on the last home game of the season

Advertisement
Back