Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The last 5 pages have been absolute gold. I wonder how those 4 turncoats who made that video for gator football last year stating that SEC ball is just “different” feel today. I love coming here when some of the posters in the other threads whine and complain about Rumph, Richt, the IPF, and recruiting.

If they would bring their *** in here more often, they may just get a more realistic perspective on what an actual **** show looks like.

Advertisement

I don't know who in the fvck this "SEC Mike" character is, but it is flat-out wrong to say "nothing will come of this".

Somebody called 911. Police reported to the scene. I don't give a **** if these were Airsoft guns, all of those football players should be charged with a crime. Someone in Alachua County needs to complain non-stop until the police actually charge these idiots with the crimes they committed.

"Campus discipline", my a$$.

I don't know who in the fvck this "SEC Mike" character is, but it is flat-out wrong to say "nothing will come of this".

Somebody called 911. Police reported to the scene. I don't give a **** if these were Airsoft guns, all of those football players should be charged with a crime. Someone in Alachua County needs to complain non-stop until the police actually charge these idiots with the crimes they committed.

He is right. Nothing will come of it. It happened in May and was brushed under the rug.

Advertisement
He is right. Nothing will come of it. It happened in May and was brushed under the rug.

It happened 7 or 8 weeks ago, at the end of May, around Memorial Day weekend and the end of school. I agree it got no publicity at the time, but now it is getting publicity. I am not saying there is a guarantee that something will come of this, but it is time for the actual residents of Gainesville to put pressure on the police department to charge this thing.

The reason that the "student discipline" has been delayed is that the summer months are slow for that type of thing, many students are gone for the summer.

There is still time to pressure the police department. This thing happened weeks ago, not years ago.

It happened 7 or 8 weeks ago, at the end of May, around Memorial Day weekend and the end of school. I agree it got no publicity at the time, but now it is getting publicity. I am not saying there is a guarantee that something will come of this, but it is time for the actual residents of Gainesville to put pressure on the police department to charge this thing.

The reason that the "student discipline" has been delayed is that the summer months are slow for that type of thing, many students are gone for the summer.

There is still time to pressure the police department. This thing happened weeks ago, not years ago.

I get what you are saying, but I don't see anything actually happening. I love the tears, but I know UF too well. Nothing will happen.

Good Lord...Gotta run it back one more time.

Whoever posted this **** ***** YOU!
I woke my wife up out of REM sleep laughing at that God **** piccolo player.
Now I gotta deal with her complaining, I hate you...

But I love you, more please.

Gatas
1532585159049.gif

400EA00C-7ECF-496F-9ABB-4E2DCB73DABE.jpeg

Advertisement
Let’s look past the comedy of the Jerry Springer like cat fight between the Gaytors and “*** Bang”, why are the players associating with a known area gambler?

If this was the Canes, you best believe the NCAA, ESPN and everyone else would automatically assume there was some gambling irregularities going on.

Advertisement

Not sure what crime they could be charged with. I do however find this part of the story particularly entertaining...

"The football players began to confront the group, but left in vehicles, the report states. As the group left, they could be heard yelling, “We coming back strapped,” the report states. "....

"the group had a baseball bat, a red laser being pointed at another player’s chest .... While searching for evidence, police didn’t find any bullets. However they did find a frying pan that, according to the report, was seen on camera being used by one of the athletes during the confrontation....holding and pointing what appears to be assault rifles (later determined to be airsoft rifles)... and some others were [holding] rocks."

So they came back "strapped" with a red laser pointer, a frying pan, a bat, rocks, and a bunch of airsoft guns....

I get what you are saying, but I don't see anything actually happening. I love the tears, but I know UF too well. Nothing will happen.

Yeah, they're too tied in to the idea that you have to let players be criminals or they can't win. Won't matter that they aren't winning anyway, they'll let these guys slide.

Let’s look past the comedy of the Jerry Springer like cat fight between the Gaytors and “*** Bang”, why are the players associating with a known area gambler?

If this was the Canes, you best believe the NCAA, ESPN and everyone else would automatically assume there was some gambling irregularities going on.

Somebody needs to head over to their board and suggest that they've only been losing because a few players are throwing games to make money.

Advertisement
Back