Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wow, it doesn't stop. Nice institutional control...

Screenshot_2018-07-25-17-14-40.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-17-14-55.png
Screenshot_2018-07-25-17-15-07.png

And not to pile on the Gaytors fans (yes, I actually will), but here's some ammunition to combat their "attendance smack"...

Do you want to go to the UM-FSU game? This is the only way to guarantee your tickets

"UM athletic director Blake James, who told the Herald that UM will cut off season-ticket sales at just under 47,000, saw it coming more than two months ago. Hard Rock Stadium capacity is listed at 65,326.

“I’m going to go out on a limb and say we’re going to sell out Hard Rock Stadium for the first time in the history of Miami Hurricanes football,’’ James told WQAM in early May."

Wow, it doesn't stop. Nice institutional control...

View attachment 61514View attachment 61515View attachment 61516

You have to appreciate the fact that the GibbonsGator troll was so proud to post the info on this kid's recruitment, while ignoring the prior criminal acts. Yeah, the only reason the kid never went anywhere was grades...they were "so bad"...that "no teams took a shot at him"...

Per Rivals, he had offers from Auburn, Kentucky, Louisville, Marshall, Miami, Michigan, Mississippi, South Carolina, South Florida, Southern Miss, and Tennessee, among others.

Hmmmm..."no teams took a shot at him" because his grades were "so bad"...OR...teams pulled offers after he was arrested?

Poor old GibbonsGator, can't get his facts straight...

Gaytor Logicz...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Muschamp, Mac, and Mullet eras makes Coker, Radio, and Golden
And not to pile on the Gaytors fans (yes, I actually will), but here's some ammunition to combat their "attendance smack"...

Do you want to go to the UM-FSU game? This is the only way to guarantee your tickets

"UM athletic director Blake James, who told the Herald that UM will cut off season-ticket sales at just under 47,000, saw it coming more than two months ago. Hard Rock Stadium capacity is listed at 65,326.

“I’m going to go out on a limb and say we’re going to sell out Hard Rock Stadium for the first time in the history of Miami Hurricanes football,’’ James told WQAM in early May."

Have we really never sold out the stadium? Not even Notre Dame last year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back