Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
View attachment 61245Lmfaoooooo Good lord man they’re mathematicians when it comes to that class calculator. How many of these guys do they realistically get?

It is always one of my favorite Gaytor fanboy posts when they break out the recruiting class "calculator".

This is why we have to keep Brock in check, because he would do the same thing if we let him.

Advertisement
It is always one of my favorite Gaytor fanboy posts when they break out the recruiting class "calculator".

This is why we have to keep Brock in check, because he would do the same thing if we let him.

He might try, but nobody can do it like they do. They've penciled Superman and Jesus into the '19 class.

1531713823227.png

“From America???” Lmao does he mean Canada and South as well. I love this guy.

Advertisement
Lots of people know about the STATE of FL - weather, beaches, Disney World. I'd feel safe in saying 99.9% of those same people know nothing about gayturdsville and **** sure ain't going to take a vacation there.

LOL... Just like me in the DR, still on the board. How's PC/Bavaro?

Hot. Resort was nice, really big though.

No matter what I’m doing I always find time for the Tears.

Side note: This guy gets in the elevator with a Bama hat on. My Father in law has on a yankee t-shirt. The guy starts talking to him saying how big of a fan he is of the Yankees. I bit my tongue but how much of a douche do you have to be to be a Bama fan and a Yankees fan? He probably likes the Warriors and Duke basketball too...

Advertisement
Lots of people know about the STATE of FL - weather, beaches, Disney World. I'd feel safe in saying 99.9% of those same people know nothing about gayturdsville and **** sure ain't going to take a vacation there.

People also likely know about the State of Florida having gators as well. Mullen hears that and assumes they are talking about UF.

Hot. Resort was nice, really big though.

No matter what I’m doing I always find time for the Tears.

Side note: This guy gets in the elevator with a Bama hat on. My Father in law has on a yankee t-shirt. The guy starts talking to him saying how big of a fan he is of the Yankees. I bit my tongue but how much of a douche do you have to be to be a Bama fan and a Yankees fan? He probably likes the Warriors and Duke basketball too...
And the Dallas Cowboys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back