Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Look, the "same ****" doesn't happen everywhere.

Read the Gaytor thread on Mycah Pittman. EVERY ONE OF THEM claims that the things that were said were just recruiting ploys, and that the current Gaytor players should not be offended by it, because it is true. EVERY ONE OF THEM. Not only that, they claimed "everybody does it", even though they can't find a single comparable quote from a rival coach (impugning the mental capabilities of current players).

Yes, every fan base has one or two nutty guys who go overboard. But on the Miami boards, you will see diversity of opinion. You will not see EVERY POSTER claiming that EVERY RECRUIT LOST is "no big deal" because we are going to sign 2 better players. ****, we have 3-star players that Miami slow-played who end up picking West Virginia or some other crappy school, and you can find a half-dozen UM posters who will tell us that it was a huge recruiting loss.

We have a lot of guys who talk about the 3 star Miami guys. D is right. Almost every school has those posters. The only ones that I don't see trying to gas up their 3 stars is Bama, OSU, Clemson, and UGA.

Bruh corny af lol

“Well daggummit Gater Fans, we need you all to pack dat swamp! We’s gone be flyin around, bush wackin’, rattl’ snake canin’, just havin’ ourselves a good ole fashion, hee-haw good time, buddy. I’ll tell u rights naw, if u don’t come and pack that swamp...well buddy, u’s gone miss some of thee most enthusiastic coachin’ ever, I’ll tell u that.”

Jordan brand should be ashamed of themselves to associate w such a corny program full of murderers and apparently share croppers.

Mullen cost these boys 6 million a year. Love to see the Gator program like this. Couldn't be going any better from my perspective

Advertisement
We have a lot of guys who talk about the 3 star Miami guys. D is right. Almost every school has those posters. The only ones that I don't see trying to gas up their 3 stars is Bama, OSU, Clemson, and UGA.

Let me try repeating this once again.

That is NOT what the Gaytor fans are doing. They are saying "we don't need Dunmore, we have a Top 100 guy (Pittman) that we are going to get instead". They are saying "we don't mind if our coaches tell recruits that our players have mental deficiencies, we believe that is the "only" way to recruit and that "everybody" does the same thing".

That is not "talking up 3 stars". That is not "gassing up 3 stars".

You have completely missed the point. They are consistently acting as if their coaching staff is just about to land "even better" 4 and 5 star recruits that are, in actuality, not going to pick them, and then they act as if they can pick and choose as they crap on guys who select other schools.

Try reading the thread before commenting.

Advertisement
I honestly thought taggart would unravel like this first but Mullen has taken a strong lead so far

In all fairness, I think Taggart is a clown, I don’t think he’s ultimately the answer at FSU, but just based on what I’ve seen of the two in these last few months, head to head, Mullet seems mentally weak compared to Taggart.

Taggart is a cornball hustler, for sure, but Mullet just comes off as a weak minded rube.

Let me try repeating this once again.

That is NOT what the Gaytor fans are doing. They are saying "we don't need Dunmore, we have a Top 100 guy (Pittman) that we are going to get instead". They are saying "we don't mind if our coaches tell recruits that our players have mental deficiencies, we believe that is the "only" way to recruit and that "everybody" does the same thing".

That is not "talking up 3 stars". That is not "gassing up 3 stars".

You have completely missed the point. They are consistently acting as if their coaching staff is just about to land "even better" 4 and 5 star recruits that are, in actuality, not going to pick them, and then they act as if they can pick and choose as they crap on guys who select other schools.

Try reading the thread before commenting.

I understand your point, but you said that in response to Ds comment. I was just reiterating what his original point was, since you missed it.

Advertisement
“Well daggummit Gater Fans, we need you all to pack dat swamp! We’s gone be flyin around, bush wackin’, rattl’ snake canin’, just havin’ ourselves a good ole fashion, hee-haw good time, buddy. I’ll tell u rights naw, if u don’t come and pack that swamp...well buddy, u’s gone miss some of thee most enthusiastic coachin’ ever, I’ll tell u that.”

Jordan brand should be ashamed of themselves to associate w such a corny program full of murderers and apparently share croppers.

"Uncle Tom English"

What shocks me is the sheer insanity of these Gaytor fans.

"When you're recruiting a guy, it's ALWAYS because the other guys you've got aren't nearly as good as they are."

No. NO!!! Setting aside the nearly incomprehensible misuse of grammar (does he mean that the current guys aren't nearly as good as the current guys are?), when you are recruiting "a guy", it's because you have to recruit guys EVERY YEAR. You don't just recruit a bunch of guys who want early playing time, and then STOP for three years. Good lord, this Gaytor idiot makes it sound like only bad teams recruit. Golly, I wonder how Alabama and Clemson manage to recruit when they have talent on the roster currently.

"If you're talking to a big time prospect who wants to get early playing time, you have to give him that opening and hope and the ONLY way to do that is to disparage your current position group."

No. NOOOO!!! What in the he!!, did this Gaytor fan learn everything he knows about recruiting for one of those "How to Seduce Girls" idiots who instruct guys on how to "neg" women? I don't think that these Gaytor idots know the meaning of the words "always" and "only". Again, I would love to hear these audio tapes of Nick Saban and Dabo Swinney tearing their current teams apart simply to impress a "big time prospect". Because they "ALWAYS" do this. It's the "ONLY" way to recruit.

"Every school does this and I'd love to see what Oregon is telling him."

By the way, this craziness is very common in the SEC fanbases. "We're cheating? Yeah, but every school does this." No, every school does not recruit kids by telling them that their current players have mental issues. If you'd love to "see" what Oregon is "telling" him, and then you find out that, no, every school is NOT "doing this", would that cause any Gaytor fans to rethink the "denigrate our current players to recruit new players" approach? At this point, in my daily prayers, I thank the good Lord that UM dodged the Mullet bullet TWICE.

"Being worried about them telling recruits that our current players suck is just making up stuff to be upset about."

No. Not at all. It has everything to do with your current players losing confidence in your leadership because all you do is mock them behind their backs. What kind of insanity does it take for Gaytor fans think that all coaching staffs do this?

In addition to the quantity of Gaytor Tears that posts like these produce, I truly hope that we continue to get the QUALITY of these tear-inducing nuggets of Gaytor Logicz.

Careful friend...getting sucked into a GAYtor logics vortex is a real thing.
You can't try to apply real logic to GAYtor logics! You could go insane that way.

Advertisement
Two of the guys that Gator fans swore up and down they were gonna get committed elsewhere. Jahleel Billngsley got a bag and committed to Bama; Chris Steele finally actually committed to USC. Someone please get screenshots of tears asap

Two of the guys that Gator fans swore up and down they were gonna get committed elsewhere. Jahleel Billngsley got a bag and committed to Bama; Chris Steele finally actually committed to USC. Someone please get screenshots of tears asap

Obviously all part of the long flip game the GAYtors are playing

Advertisement
Back