Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I
@volcanes11

We’re on a ******* message board, not writing a thesis paper on William Shakespeare’s “The Winter’s Tale”. I’ll worry about spelling when I actually care to spell correctly.

New porsters and their faqqotry.
“it’s a **** poor mind indeed which can’t think of at least 2 ways to spell any word”
Andrew Jackson

“**** spelling”
Me

@volcanes11

We’re on a ******* message board, not writing a thesis paper on William Shakespeare’s “The Winter’s Tale”. I’ll worry about spelling when I actually care to spell correctly.

New porsters and their faqqotry.

There’s a bunch of those pvssy *** trolls around that don’t ever contribute **** to the board and just go around hitting the spelling and indifferent buttons. Clown has been around since 2011 and never posted ****. Miserable Fvcks!

There’s a bunch of those pvssy *** trolls around that don’t ever contribute **** to the board and just go around hitting the spelling and indifferent buttons. Clown has been around since 2011 and never posted ****. Miserable Fvcks!

******* guy thinks hes the spelling police. 45% of his reactions are misspelling. @volcanes11 biggest accomplishment in life was winning the 6th grade spelling bee and he wants everyone to know about it.

**** on **** restraining order

Almost a self parody at this point. You kinda should have to try to be this embarrassing. Decades old grudges, poor recruiting, all sorts flaming flamboyance, Hernandez, and Mullen going full B-Rad. Just when you think it can't get worse the scumbags in the state pen think it's totally fitting and natural include the gator logo with other really horrible ink.

This thread always delivers

Advertisement

@TRick72 neva lies:

Screenshot_2018-06-26-07-01-38.png

Lol. Here's another one.

Screenshot_2018-06-26-07-40-49.png

@collinsworth013, if you're really "indifferent" then why bother taking an affirmative action to post that? I just scroll past shît I'm indifferent too...because I'm indifferent too it.

If these guys want to contribute quietly with positive support in Gator Tears then much love to them. There are a bunch of guys who do that and the support and readership is appreciated. But if they wanna do this piddly shît in Gator Tears, instead of supporting fellow Canes or simply staying out of it...then out them.

I'm also tired of it. It's usually some of the newbies that we have been flooded with. It's weird to see guys who were on this site years before me with 0-1 posts...still lurking...but whatever.

Advertisement
Lol. Here's another one.

View attachment 60858

@collinsworth013, if you're really "indifferent" then why bother taking an affirmative action to post that? I just scroll past shît I'm indifferent too...because I'm indifferent too it.

If these guys want to contribute quietly with positive support in Gator Tears then much love to them. There are a bunch of guys who do that and the support and readership is appreciated. But if they wanna do this piddly shît in Gator Tears, instead of supporting fellow Canes or simply staying out of it...then out them.

I'm also tired of it. It's usually some of the newbies that we have been flooded with. It's weird to see guys who were on this site years before me with 0-1 posts...still lurking...but whatever.

FB3A793A-1CD2-45FB-AFE0-D8CA1EA95499.jpeg

That is going to have me laughing for years. Honeymoon period is already over and there has not even been a single game. This is going to get ugly before it gets worst.
That's the best part of it. They're already turning on him and they haven't even had Friday Night Lights yet alone one game played. They should be interested to see what he can get out of McElwain's players like we saw what Richt could get out of Alph's players.

Advertisement
Lol. Here's another one.

View attachment 60858

People who hit the indifferent button don’t actually know what the word means, kind of like the kids that constantly post they are humble. But what can we expect from a CollinsTurd fan.

Yes! 🙌🏾Yes! 🙌🏾Yes!🙌🏾

We haven’t reveled enough in this misery and these tears.

Think about it.

Someone just chose fūcking WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY over the University of Florida.

Put that in your slow cooker and let it simmer.

Let it marinate and sink in.

How bad does it have to be, how bad is the perception, for this to happen. It’s not like it’s a playing time or depth issue.

And the cherry on top is losing a couple of additional recruits to a lesser coach at his old school, a lesser school.

That’s how bad things are in **** recruiting land.

Advertisement
It’s a shame we didn’t press harder for Elam. I would love to land him just to witness the total **** meltdown.

It’s a shame we didn’t press harder for Elam. I would love to land him just to witness the total **** meltdown.
Elam is gonna look at that class sooner or later and figure out that the ship is sinking. If he doesn’t care then he is a gator die hard and was never going anywhere else.

We haven’t reveled enough in this misery and these tears.

Think about it.

Someone just chose fūcking WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY over the University of Florida.

Put that in your slow cooker and let it simmer.

Let it marinate and sink in.

How bad does it have to be, how bad is the perception, for this to happen. It’s not like it’s a playing time or depth issue.

And the cherry on top is losing a couple of additional recruits to a lesser coach at his old school, a lesser school.

That’s how bad things are in **** recruiting land.
Yes! 🙌🏾Yes! 🙌🏾 Yes! 🙌🏾 🤣😂🤣😂 Gayturd misery is so sweet!!!!

Advertisement
Back