Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Screenshot_20180624-201009.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess they must’ve conveniently forgot about Hernandez, Nelson, and the Pouncey brothers using ppl as shooting range targets.

Aaron Hernandez suicide: Signs of trouble began with Gators in Gainesville
Yeah Urban really had **** on lockdown . Lol. My favorite was Percy choking out a coach during practice and didn’t miss a minute of game time. Should have been arrested for that.

It only got worse as Harvin’s career progressed. At one point during the 2008 season, multiple sources confirmed that Harvin, now a prominent member of the Minnesota Vikings, physically attacked wide receivers coach Billy Gonzales, grabbing him by the neck and throwing him to the ground. Harvin had to be pulled off Gonzales by two assistant coaches—but was never disciplined.

Yeah Urban really had **** on lockdown . Lol. My favorite was Percy choking out a coach during practice and didn’t miss a minute of game time. Should have been arrested for that.

And they wonder why we have this thread up and popping; top 3 most delusional fan base ever.

Also, wanna shout out to all the creepy crawlers from the Gator fan base for keeping this thread relevant as well.

Advertisement
Back