Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
I saw where they had to bring up the inevitabile flips of mega stars that will eventually bring their class to the top ... in the history of CFB they are the only school that makes flipping other schools recruits a major part of their recruiting strategy.....a failed strategy every year I might add.

When they flip 3 ESPN 150 players for their class, they will have 3 ESPN 150 players in their class.

Advertisement
They really about to miss on mycah Pittman and Chris Steele lol who many of them were acting like they were locks. This will be epic

Brock you of all people should know that Errrrbody is a lock if by flip or otherwise to the turds.If you donā€™t believe it just ask them...they gettinā€™Errrrbody.

MOAR ******* TEARS!
raw

Advertisement
Where are those two supposed to be going now?
I don't know but it seems that during this cycle the gaytes have put a lot of emphasis on recruiting outside of the home state. They don't have that kind of resume recently...certainly Mullet doesn't. Literally, it's the opposite of what we're doing. They're going to end up battling UCF and USF for crumbs on the floor. This thread is going to be hysterical to read come NSD I & II.

Fvck those Gaytor fans. 24,000 more page views and we will have A MILLION VIEWS for this thread.

In their entire interwebz history, they have never done anything this successful.

I click on this thread at least a half dozen times a day to not only check out posts but to help boost the views #'s!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I drove past there once on the way from Richmond to Knoxville. Have a friend that went to East Tenn State not far from there.
I drove past there once on the way from Richmond to Knoxville. Have a friend that went to East Tenn State not far from there.
Live about 25 miles from ETSU. Nice FBS school. Just re-started their football program about 3 years ago after dropping it 10 years previous. Carl Torbush got things started back up as the HC with help from Fulmer.

Advertisement
Back