Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
The tears will be flowing turdland tonight. This was just revealed.

They could have easily had Scott Frost, but the hillbillies up there knew better than Frost did who his assistant coaches should be.

HEADLINE: The Florida Gators offered Scott Frost the head coaching job. Here's why he turned it down

“Frost, who is Nebraska's head coach, turned down the Gators when he couldn't bring his entire staff, Nebraska tight ends coach Sean Beckton told the Omaha World-Herald.”

Link: The Florida Gators offered Scott Frost the head coaching job. Here's why he turned it down

I can’t stop laughing at those dumb hillbillies. Instead they had to settle for their third choice, mullet.

They could have easily had Scott Frost, but the hillbillies up there knew better than Frost did who his assistant coaches should be.

HEADLINE: The Florida Gators offered Scott Frost the head coaching job. Here's why he turned it down

“Frost, who is Nebraska's head coach, turned down the Gators when he couldn't bring his entire staff, Nebraska tight ends coach Sean Beckton told the Omaha World-Herald.”

Link: The Florida Gators offered Scott Frost the head coaching job. Here's why he turned it down

I can’t stop laughing at those dumb hillbillies. Instead they had to settle for their third choice, mullet.
Fluff! We all knew he was going to the Huskers. Anybody who touches UiF is doomed unless they’re some type of coaching phenom(spurrier/Meyer)...and even they averaged like 9-10 wins a season

Advertisement
Fluff! We all knew he was going to the Huskers. Anybody who touches UiF is doomed unless they’re some type of coaching phenom(spurrier/Meyer)...and even they averaged like 9-10 wins a season

It most assuredly is not fluff. No, it’s absolutely true. Especially if it causes them more misery and tears. Let’s get with the program here.

The best part about this is at first I was thinking well I would tell Frost to **** off too if he tried to bring Erik Chinander along as the DC, but then I remember the Gaytors ended up with 3rd and Grantham as their DC. They literally ended up with a worse HC and a worse DC.

Advertisement
Most of them are rallying around Mullet with a few honest ones...

Scott Frost wanted to bring his entire staff; Florida said no

If you read through the responses, these SEC dlck sucking honks believe their own SEC brainwashed fūcked up mythology. They’re saying Stricklin was correct in denying Frost his entire staff because there were some non-SEC caliber coaches on that staff.

What fūcking idiots. Don’t they realize the last time they won a ship, with Urban, it was with a bunch of non “SEC quality” coaches, including Urban, and their current coach Mullet?

Don’t they also realize what their current “SEC quality” coaching staff from Mississippi has as a record against ranked teams?

Delusional SEC honks with their brain dead SEC mantra that they chant and makes them drool like the lobotomized tards they are.

If you read through the responses, these SEC dlck sucking honks believe their own SEC brainwashed fūcked up mythology. They’re saying Stricklin was correct in denying Frost his entire staff because there were some non-SEC caliber coaches on that staff.

What fūcking idiots. Don’t they realize the last time they won a ship, with Urban, it was with a bunch of non “SEC quality” coaches, including Urban, and their current coach Mullet?

Don’t they also realize what their current “SEC quality” coaching staff from Mississippi has as a record against ranked teams?

Delusional SEC honks with their brain dead SEC mantra that they chant and makes them drool like the lobotomized tards they are.
I could only read through part of it. They're too gaytarded for me to stomach sometimes.

What's funnier is that staff beat SEC West Champion Auburn shortly after.

These lobotomized hillbillies don’t realize that the SEC is just one enormous powerhouse, Alabama, with maybe 2 other good but very beatable teams. The rest is just average to garbage.

Take Alabama out if the equation, replace them with just a very good, above average team, and the SEC is the most garbage conference in the nation.

Think about that.

Advertisement
I could only read through part of it. They're too gaytarded for me to stomach sometimes.

gaytarded

giphy.gif

I see Florida have taken up the position of offering everyone and hoping some stick. How they think they're picking and choosing across the country with a shed load of offers out i'll never know

These lobotomized hillbillies don’t realize that the SEC is just one enormous powerhouse, Alabama, with maybe 2 other good but very beatable teams. The rest is just average to garbage.

Take Alabama out if the equation, replace them with just a very good, above average team, and the SEC is the most garbage conference in the nation.

Think about that.
The $EC has been overrated for quite some time IMO. They get plenty of hype due to the NC's from Baga and, yes, the gaytors. Other than a couple of teams out of each conference, the rest are average at best. The ACC can match that easily.

Advertisement
ALERT ALERT ALERT

turn on the netflix documentary about republicans/white nationalists/ “small government conservatives”. It’s brand new.

Go to 25:13

Thank me later for the recruiting material. Every UF recruit should see this.

So, Frost's staff wasn't "SEC" enough for the Tards? The last time they had a good staff it was a bunch of dudes from Bowling Green University.

Advertisement
Back