Tears Gator Tears

From the article I got that he is only involved in the slander suit against the tshirt store. I read it the other day so I might have that wrong.

Advertisement
I
Back on the Dan Mullen/Miss St fiasco, how much of that could actually affect his new job at that dumpster fire in Greenville? Just watch the whole go90 the Bag man series and really hope he gets nailed, but aside from a few mentions, not really sure what specifically he is supposed to have been involved with. Hope for the worst!

have a feeling the sec is going to cut rebel rags a fat check and suspend them from booster activity for a year. No way this goes to court where the NCAA can’t pull the strings. No way Bama had no bags in this kid’s recruitment. I would love everyone to be under oath and have this go federal but I don’t see it happening.

Back on the Dan Mullen/Miss St fiasco, how much of that could actually affect his new job at that dumpster fire in Greenville? Just watch the whole go90 the Bag man series and really hope he gets nailed, but aside from a few mentions, not really sure what specifically he is supposed to have been involved with. Hope for the worst!

Well, as Al Golden and Coach Larranaga can tell you, the "cloud" can damage your recruiting...

So let's hope for more Gaytor Tears to flow...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some Gators may START OUT as tight ends - but by the time they get busted and imprisoned - they can't be called that for long.

they better have" Tight Ends" with as much time as they spend in jails..but i'm sure they're not "Tight Ends" when they leave

Advertisement
Florida's answer to the turnover chain....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180607-140607_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180607-140607_Chrome.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 341
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back