Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
Wait who did they flip last year? I mean I know pope and nesta clearly did because they said so, but obviously I'm missing about 15 more names since they're so confident to have homey grills beat richt head to head?

Oh..my mistake, that fanbase is just filled with braindead, single digit toothed faqqots...carry on with your veterans day errbody!

Russell, but that's it.

They were absolutely sure they would either flip or land Lingard, Campbell, Reed, Scaife, Pope, Nesta, Hall, and Frierson. Their "mock classes", especially last Summer were hilarious

Russell, but that's it.

They were absolutely sure they would either flip or land Lingard, Campbell, Reed, Scaife, Pope, Nesta, Hall, and Frierson. Their "mock classes", especially last Summer were hilarious

Yeah, we all dropped the ball last year. We should be able to produce several screenshots of their mock classes right now. We need to be on it this year so we can enjoy ourselves next summer.

Advertisement
Yeah, we all dropped the ball last year. We should be able to produce several screenshots of their mock classes right now. We need to be on it this year so we can enjoy ourselves next summer.
I'm surprised we don't have a GatorFanSeth mock from last year???

Here's a precursor for his next mock:
Realistic Targets?

Last edited:
I'm surprised we don't have a GatorFanSeth mock from last year???

Here's a precursor for his next mock:
Realistic Targets?

How about this...

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 12.24.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 12.27.07 AM.png

Advertisement
"Find every miami recruit and try to take 80% of them"

Well that plan went well for them
Northern Gaytor's a piece of work. He's the guy that started the thread about and out of jealousy of The Rock's success and the millions he makes. Somewhere in Gator Tears there are screenshots of it. Even the other gaytards were taking it to him.

Blades' is the best. Shaq and the other dudes were savage but just having their pic took on the downlow. Blades went out of his way to walk over and stand on the logo. He's gonna be a leader like his dad was, and I can't wait to see it.
Does not look as if Shaq was hiding anything. That is the most balls out to me as there were a lot more people around it seems.

Advertisement
****... I was thinking about changing my avatar to the Mullen/McTeef abortion a few pages back but now I'm debating using the tard in a onesie.

Advertisement
There's got to be some serious **** tears over the pending loss of Trey Sanders to Bama. Gators were so sure he was heading to UF.

Back on the Dan Mullen/Miss St fiasco, how much of that could actually affect his new job at that dumpster fire in Greenville? Just watch the whole go90 the Bag man series and really hope he gets nailed, but aside from a few mentions, not really sure what specifically he is supposed to have been involved with. Hope for the worst!

Advertisement
Back