Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
@RVACane mentioned it in a post above but what I've read and dissecting the thread is he would bring good info before Stampini, Goldkamp and Blake and the posters all preferred his info because his source was better.

Then I guess to twist the knife a little deeper he would "hear a rumor" which would send the 3 24/7 guys on a wild goose chase trying to verify the rumor. Their sources and recruits would get annoyed because they'd call them with these dumb rumors lol

Thanks to you both!

Advertisement
That bathroom is just nasty. Hygiene isn’t a top 20 priority for gaturd fans. That’s why they need so many fly swatters.

Haha exactly what I was thinking. It also looks like he has some feminine products along with 2 color coded toothbrushes in that bathroom. Which means there is a good chance a woman shares that bathroom with him. I can only imagine the fat nasty trailer trash that would allow her bathroom to look like that.

Haha exactly what I was thinking. It also looks like he has some feminine products along with 2 color coded toothbrushes in that bathroom. Which means there is a good chance a woman shares that bathroom with him. I can only imagine the fat nasty trailer trash that would allow her bathroom to look like that.

In all fairness, she’s considered a solid 8.5 in Gainesville. Bonus points for trying to stay in shape.

9FC2EB52-5E69-4ABB-8B53-AA87B6EF2B65.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back